Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 4

Bill stood up and grabbed his backpack.

"Follow me, my car is just over there..."

"What were you doing in the park?"

"I come here often to write. The nature is inspiring. And peaceful."

Strify led them to a silver mustang convertible. It must've been a very expensive car...

He opened the door for Bill and then got in also and started driving.

"So how old are you?" Bill asked.

"18.You?"

"I'm 17."

"Cool...only a year apart."

"Yeah...what's the name of your band, by the way?"

"Cinema Bizarre."

Bill was shocked.

"That's YOUR band?! I heard you guys on the radio a few weeks ago but I've never seen any pictures or anything... well, that explains the expensive car."

Strify laughed.

"Yes, this car was actually pretty expensive!"

"I can tell. So what do you do in your band?"

"I sing."

"Really? That's so awesome. I sing, too. I've always wanted to be in a band; you're really lucky."

"I know I am lucky!"

Strify pulled into the circular driveway of a big mansion.

Bills' jaw dropped at how amazing the house looked.

"Oh my god..."

Strify smiled.

"It's not much, but it's home..."

He parked the car and they both got out. They walked to the front door and Strify unlocked it.

The inside was just as amazing as the outside. It was even bigger on the inside, it seemed.

Strify led Bill up a grand staircase and to the right.

"This is my section of the house. We each have our own sections with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, living room, and small kitchen. Like a hotel suite."

"Wow."

"And downstairs we have a pool, recording room, and another living room for all of us with a big screen TV."

"This house must've been expensive," Bill commented.

Strify shrugged.

"It was only a million. And with 5 people paying for it, it wasn't very band."

Bill nodded, still looking around in amazement.

Strify led him into a bedroom. It was nice, but it looked unlived in.

"This is the guest room, and from now on it'll be yours."

"Really? A whole room just for me?"

He laughed.

"Of course. Where did you expect to sleep?"

"I don't know... the couch?"

Strify smiled.

"You deserve better then that."

"OK...thank you."

He nodded.

"I'll let you get settled in...is that all you have?"

"Yeah...just my Cd's, make up, a little money...nothing really."

"OK, well we'll have to go shopping then. Are you hungry?"

Bill nodded.

"OK, we should go get some lunch, then. Do you want to borrow some of my clothes?"

Bill smiled.

"Yes, thank you."

Strify gave Bill a tight black sweater, tight jeans, a white belt, and a black and white striped sweater.

"Oh my god I love these clothes!"

"Really? Keep them."

Bill was shocked.

"Are you serious? This outfit is gorgeous...you really don't want it anymore?"

Strify shrugged.

"The style is so last month, I wouldn't look good in it. But you...you look really sexy in it."

Bill blushed.

"Really?"

Strify grabbed Bills' hand.

"Yes, really. Now are you ready to go?"

Bill nodded.

Strify led him out to his car. Just as they got outside, another car pulled into the driveway.

A guy who was really thin and had bleached blond hair got out.

Bill guessed that it was one of Strify's band mates.

"Hey, Kiro." Said Strify.

Kiro smiled.

"Hello. Who's your friend?"

"Kiro, this is Bill. Bill, Kiro. Bill's going to be living with us from now on."

"That's cool. Wait, aren't you that kid from the east side that ran away?"

Bill nodded. Was it really on the news that much?

"Why did you run away?"

"It's...complicated."

"Sorry. Why don't you go home, though? I've seen things on the news and your family really seems to be worried about you. They want you to come home."

"Oh."

Bill didn't know what to think.

Was he really making the right choice in running away from everything?

They were silent.

"Should we go now?" Strify asked after an awkward pause.

He started walking towards his car. Bill followed.

"It was nice to meet you," Kiro said.

"Same here," Bill replied as he got into Strify's car.

As they drove away, Strify started up a conversation.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah...just one."

"Older or younger?"

"Older...but just by ten minutes."

"You have a twin? How cool. Don't you miss him?"

Bill shrugged.

"I guess a little...but I'm mad at him right now."

"Why?"

"Because he...hurt me. So much that I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to forgive him."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Bill shook his head.

"Maybe another time..."

Strify nodded.

"Ok."

Strify drove him to a Mcdonalds.

They got out and walked inside. Bill was unprepared for what happened next.

"OMG IT'S STRIFY!!!"

About every single girl there ran over to him, pushing Bill out of the way.

Strify smiled at him apologetically as he sighed autographs and posed for photos.

After about 20 minutes he was finally finished and they ordered.

After they ate and Strify sighed like a million more autographs, they left.

"Do you want to go back to my place?"

Bill nodded.

"Sure."

Strify drove them back to the mansion.

When they arrived, more of Strify's friends were there, watching TV on the big screen. God that TV was huge...

Strify grabbed Bills' hand as they walked over to the TV. Bill clung to Strify, nervous.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Strify said to the two guys on the couch.

They turned around to look at Strify, and at the same time also looked at Bill with interest.

Bill blushed and clung tighter to Strify.

Strify smiled and put his arm around Bills' shoulder.

"Hey, who's your friend?" Asked a blond guy.

"This is Bill. Bill, this is Shin and that's Luminor."

The dark haired guy, Luminor, smiled and waved. Strify did the same. Bill smiled back. Then he yawned.

"Are you tired?" Strify asked.

Bill nodded.

"I guess so. I don't think that I got much sleep on that park bench."

Bill saw Luminor raise an eyebrow at his last statement, but he didn't care.

"Do you want to get some sleep then?"

Bill nodded and yawned again.

Strify led Bill up to his room and then came back down to where Shin and Luminor were.

He sat down on the couch.

"So what's going on between you and this Bill?" Luminor asked.

Strify shrugged.

"Nothing, I'm just trying to help him out. I found him sleeping in a park (he ran away from home) and he needed a place to stay. I'm just trying to be nice."

They laughed.

"Just trying to be nice?" Shin repeated. "We both know you better then that! This guy is hot, and definitely your type. And I see the way that you look at him..."

Strify laughed nervously.

"What?"

"Don't deny it, we can tell that you like him," Luminor added.

Strify blushed.

"Ok, I do! But it's not like that yet. I'm trying to get him to trust me before we jump into a relationship."

"Sure... Anyways, when did you two meet each other?" Shin asked.

"This morning, when I went to the park to write. He looked like he was freezing to death, and he's so thin... also, I recognized him from a news report that I saw last night asking if anyone has seen him. His family seems really worried."

"Then why doesn't he go home? How old is he?" Shin asked.

"Uh...17."

"That's not good," said Luminor. "Since he's under 18 isn't it illegal for him to be living without his legal guardian? If the police find him they'll send him back home. You don't know why he ran away?"

Strify shook his head.

"Not yet...but I really want to find out."
♠ ♠ ♠
i only got 2 comments last chapter :( i dont know if i should be disappointed or grateful...