Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 6

When Strify checked his email next he had one from Yu.
It contained a video.

Bill was currently in the shower and no one else was around, so he curiously clicked play.

Something flashed on the screen.

It said in bold lettering:

"Keep watching this to see identical twin brothers, Bill and Tom Kaulitz, making out on a bed. Is it wrong, or hot? You decide!"

Strify didn't want to believe it, but he watched as it showed Bill and a guy who had a completely different style [but all the same he could still tell that they were brothers] as they started kissing.

He couldn't believe that Bill would make out with his own brother! It was just wrong...who would do that?

He heard Bill coming out of the shower, so he closed the email and the video quickly.

What should he say to Bill?

Things that Bill had said came rushing back to the front of his mind.

You have a twin? How cool. Don't you miss him?"

"...I'm mad at him right now... because he...hurt me...So much that I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to forgive him..."


Strify was sure that what he said had something to do with the video.

But what exactly happened?

Bill came over to Strify, his hair wet and he was wearing one of Strify's robes.

"Hey, when are we going shopping? I really need some clothes of my own!"

Strify looked at Bill, and all he could think about was the video.

"What's wrong?" Bill asked.

"Nothing! I was just...uh...thinking."

"Ok. About what?"

"Nothing big. Just...where do you want to shop at?"

Bill shrugged.

"The mall, maybe?"

"Well...yeah but what if someone recognizes you? Do you really want to go home so soon?"

"No...I guess not. Maybe I can order something online?"

"Good idea. Here...this is a good clothing store, check it out. I'll be right back, I just wanted to talk to someone...band stuff."

"Sure."

Strify typed in a website and then clicked GO.Then he stood up and Bill sat down and started shopping.

Strify left and searched the house for Yu. He found him in the recording studio, practicing guitar.

"Hey, Strify! Jeez...you look like you've seen a ghost! Oh...let me guess...you watched the video?"

Strify nodded.

"I had no idea that Bill would do something like that!"

"Well...maybe it's not that bad....they were just kissing. Maybe it was a dare or something?"

Strify sighed.

"I don't know what to think..."

"Do you think that the video has something to do with him running away?" Yu asked.

"I'm almost sure it does. He told me that his brother hurt him, so much that he's not sure if he'll ever be able to forgive him. Do you think that that has something to do with it?"

Yu shrugged.

"Maybe. So are you going to talk to him about it?"

"I don't know... we've only known each other for a few days, so maybe I'll wait until Bill and I can get to know each other more."

"Good idea. Just...don't act weird around him, OK? Or he'll know something is up."

"Weird? Like what?"

"Like now! You definitely have something on your mind, I could tell right away, so Bill will definitely be able to tell."

"You're right. OK...so I will try to act normal."

Yu laughed.

"When have you ever been normal?"

"Hey! I'm pretty normal!"

"Yeah... real normal when you walked into school on the first day of high school with black hair and blond bangs covering your eyes, and a purple and black striped shirt."

Strify laughed.

"You're right. I'm not normal. But...I will act as normal as I can. But can you please be nice to Bill?"

Yu sighed.

"I can't promise to be nice...but I can promise not to be mean, as long as he doesn't throw snow at my car...or force you to."

Strify rolled his eyes.

"Whatever...move on!"
♠ ♠ ♠
The pic of Strify that I described:

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff37/xsweetxandxdeceitfulx/Strify17.jpg?t=1209497531

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far...