Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 7

Bill woke up one day about a week later, knowing that he was happy about something, but he couldn't remember what.

Then he remembered: Strify had a surprise planned for him!

Bill quickly got out of bed and got dressed in his favorite new outfit: tight black pants, a studded belt, a white and pink striped shirt, a black jacket, and baby blue boots. He knew that he probably looked gay, but he didn't care, the outfit was hot!

He went into Strify's room. Strify was sleeping peacefully. Bill laid down on the bed next to him and sat there until he woke up.

When Strify woke up, he seemed a little surprised to see Bill there, but then he smiled and gave Bill a quick kiss on the lips.

"Good morning."

Bill smiled.

"Good morning! So...what are we doing today?" Bill asked, like a child eager to receive a new toy.

"You'll find out later." Strify replied.

Bill pouted.

"But why can't you tell me now?"

"Because it's a surprise! By the way, you look hot today."

Bill blushed.

"Serious?"

"As a heart attack."

Bill laughed.

"Cute, now get up! It's already 9 o'clock!"

"But that's not that late! And I'm so tired, can't I sleep a little longer?" Strify protested.

Bill shook his head.

"If you sleep in, then who will keep me company?"

"You can watch TV," Strify suggested.

"But the TV can't kiss me like you can," Bill replied.

Strify smiled.

"Come here."

Strify held out his arms. Bill shyly laid down on top of Strify. Strify kissed him gently.

"Why are you so shy around me sometimes? You know that you can trust me, right? You can tell me anything."

"Anything?" Bill asked.

Strify nodded.

"Anything you want. I'll listen."

"Well there is one thing..."

"Yes?"

Bill shyly looked away. Strify sighed. He was so close...

"How about I tell you something about me first. Something that hardly anyone knows."

"You can tell me! I like secrets!" Bills eyes sparkled.

"OK, I'll tell you, but first you have to make me a promise."

"Anything," Bill replied.

"OK. You have to promise not to tell any magazines about this."

Bill laughed.

"Of course! I wouldn't do that!"

"OK,I just wanted to make sure."

"Whatever, just tell me!" Bill begged. The curiosity was killing him.

Strify sighed.

"OK. No one knows this but...you know how I like Japanese Anime, right?"

Bill nodded. He knew that most of the band members had met at an anime convention.

Strify continued.

"Well...my favorite anime is sailor moon."

Bill laughed.

"Sailor moon? But I thought t hat Sailor Moon was a girls show!"

Strify sighed.

"Yeah...I knew that you'd think it was funny."

"sorry!" Bill said sincerely, trying to bite his lip to keep from laughing.

"It's OK. I guess it is a little bit funny... but now you have to tell me your secret!"

Bill sighed.

"OK...don't make fun of me, but I am like obsessed with Nena."

"Oh...really?" Strify asked, disappointed. Bill nodded.

"I know, it's silly. I know you want to laugh."

"No...I'm not going to laugh."

Strify was disappointed that Bill didn't tell him about the video. That was the whole point of the little game. So now Bill knew that he liked Sailor Moon, and all he knew was that Bill liked Nena.

Strify finally got out of bed. He was too awake now to fall back asleep, anyways.

He took a shower and got dressed. When he was done, he went downstairs into the living room to find Bill having fun with Kiro. Kiro seemed to be telling Bill some sort of story, and Bill couldn't stop laughing.

"What's so funny?" Strify asked.

Bill looked up at Strify.

"I didn't know that when you were in high school you walked through the hallways naked on a dare!"

Strify's face paled.

"Kiro! What are you telling him?"

Kiro smiled.

"Just some of your most embarrassing moments. I should call your mom and ask her to send some embarrassing baby pictures,too."

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh, really? By the way, Bill, did Strify tell you about the time that he cosplayed as sailor Moon for an anime convention?"

Bill laughed. He was shocked.

"Really? Did he wear a skirt,too? Oh my god, you have to show me some pictures!"

"I burned them all," Strify said.

"Aww! I really wanted to see them!"

"I think I still have a few that he missed," Kiro said. "I'll go get them."

Kiro went up to his room. Strify grabbed Bills' arm.

"Come on, let's go."

"What? Where are we going?"

"Uh...let's go get something to eat. Are you hungry? I'm hungry."

He practically pulled Bill out of there before Kiro could come back with any more embarrassing things.

They went to a pizza restaurant. On the way there, they passed Bills' school. Bill looked at it and realized how much he missed everything. And he realized that he really should be in school. But instead he was living with a famous rock star. It was much better then taking tests and doing a truckload of homework every night, but he also knew that it was wrong to be missing so much school.

While they were eating pizza, Bill tried to guess what the surprise was.

"When is it?" Bill asked.

"This afternoon."

"So it's an event.?"

"I guess so..." Strify replied.

"Will there be a lot of people there?"

"Yeah. Mostly teenagers."

"Cool! will it be fun?"

"I hope so."

Bill couldn't guess at all what it was.

"Is it an anime convention?" He was pretty sure that it was.

"Uh...no."

"What?! Then what is it? Why won't you tell me?"

"Because I want it to be a surprise."

Bill sighed.

"But I don't like surprises!"

Strify smiled.

"Bill...believe me, you're gonna love this one."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops... I just realized that I hadn't updated this in like forever. I forgot about it. Sorry! I forget about Mibba. AND I've got writers block for this story. But don't worry, I still have a few more chapters finished from before my writers block. If I can remember to update it...