Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 8

When they arrived back at the mansion, a limo was waiting out front. When Strify and Bill stepped in, they could see that the other band members were in there. To Bills' surprise, Yu smiled at him.

"Hey, Bill."

"Oh...hi," Bill replied. "So where are we going?" He asked, hoping that the other band members didn't know that Strify wanted to keep it a secret.

"Don't tell him - it's a surprise!" Strify warned.

Bill rolled his eyes.

"Why can't you just tell me?"

Strify put his arm around Bill.

"You'll find out soon." He kissed Bills' cheek.

"So are you two like a couple?" Luminor asked.

Bill and Strify both blushed.

"I knew it!" Said Shin.

"Kiss!" Kiro said.

Bill and Strify looked at each other. They shyly leaned in and kissed each other. Luminor, Kiro, and Shin all went "awww!"

"I think I'm going to be sick," Yu said.

"Shut up!" Said Kiro. "They are cute and you know it!"

"Yeah right. That is so NOT cute!"

"You're just jealous because you're single," replied Shin. Everyone laughed except Yu. He rolled his eyes.

"I just haven't found anyone special yet. I mean, I'm not like Strify - I don't just pick up random guys from parks."

Everyone was quiet after that. The only sound was the sound of the limo driving and the occasional beeps from the Friday night traffic. It was like the back of a hearse.

Strify and Bill held hands on the ride there. They may have been silent, but Bill was happy.

Back at the place Bill used to call home, Simone was a wreck, and Tom wasn't much better. Simone cried herself to sleep every night, and she lived like a zombie. She missed Bill so much, and was so worried. And Tom could see how it was killing her. She used to be one of those cool moms, but not anymore.

"If only I knew why he ran away. Or maybe he didn't run away and was kidnapped. He could have been killed or raped and I don't even know. It kills me to not know."

She started crying. Again. Tom was getting used to it by now.

"Mom...I have something to confess. It's my fault that Bill ran away."

Simone was shocked.

"What? Tom...what are you talking about?"

Tom sighed. He had to tell her the truth.

"It's my fault."

"No...Tom, don't blame yourself."

"But it really is my fault."

"Tom...what could you have possibly of done?"

Tom told her the story. Everything. When he was finished he expected her to hug him and tell him that it was alright. but no. She smacked him.

"Ow!"

"You made your brother run away because of a dare? You FORCED your brother into incest for a DARE?!"

"I didn't force him to kiss me! He wanted to!"

Simone hit Tom in the eye.

"You fucking bastard! God, you make me sick to think that you're my son! Get the hell away from me!"

"Mom! I'm sorry I-"

"Sorry won't bring your brother back. He could be dead, Tom, DEAD. But all that seemed to matter to you was a fucking dare!"

She hit Tom again.

"Ow! Stop hitting me!"

"I have the right to hit you, I'm your fucking mother! You owe me your life, I think, I'm allowed to hit you a little. Be a man and take it!"

"No, you crazy bitch!"

He ran to his room and shut the door. Then he looked in a mirror. His eye was red and swollen from where she hit it, and Tom knew that it was going to leave a bruise. He layed on his bed and cried, wondering where Bill was and if he was happy. He then climbed out the window and walked to Andreas' house. He rang the doorbell, and Andreas soon answered it.

"Hey Tom. Oh my god, what happened to your eye? It's all - "

Tom cut him off by kissing him. Andreas was surprised, but he didn't pull back.

"I thought that you wanted to wait to have a relationship because you had too many things on your mind!"

Tom kissed him again.

"And this is the perfect way to help me forget."

Bill couldn't believe that Strify had taken him to a Cinema Bizarre concert. It was so cool being backstage and seeing how everything worked. When the concert was over they came offstage, sweating and smiling.

"You all did amazing!" Said Bill.

"We know we're amazing," Shin said, but his smile told Bill that he was joking. He gave Bill his drumsticks.

"Keep them."

"Really? Thank you so much!"

"No problem."

"Did you enjoy the concert?" Kiro asked.

"Of course!" Bill replied.

Strify came over to Bill after grabbing a bottle of water.

"So you had fun?"

Bill nodded, smiling.

"It was the best surprise ever."

He kissed Strify.

"Ew, get a room," Said Yu.

They ignored him and made out until it was time to go back to the mansion.

Tom realized long ago that his feelings for Andreas were strong, but in a different way. He loved Andreas, but it didn't feel right. Andreas was more of a really good friend. Nothing more. However, kissing Andreas made him feel better, even if it was only temporary. When he finally went back home, Simone didn't even seem to have noticed that he had been gone. He sat in his room, music blasting from his radio.

"TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!" She yelled.

Tom, of course, ignored her.

After a couple more warnings, she came in.

"I told you to fucking turn that shit down, Goddammit!"

"No, fuck off, bitch."

Obviously that was the wrong thing to say, because Simone angrily hit Tom again. She beat him until he was lying in the floor and bleeding on his lips and nose, and he was covered in scratches.

"Please...stop...I'll turn...the music...down..."

She kicked him hard in the stomach. Tom had tears coming out of his eyes.

"Mom, please!"

"Don't call me mom."

And with one last kick, she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who left a comment on the previous chapter....

Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes... it's early and i"m tired :/ *yawn*