Hotel Bizarre

Chapter 9

The next Monday in school, Tom walked in , covered in bruises.

"What happened?" Georg asked.

"Nothing," Tom lied. "It's just... I fell. Yeah, I tripped."

His friends knew that it was more then that, but they didn't ask for details. They thought that it was just a bully or something.

Tom tried to spend as much time as he could away from home. Even when he was home, he spent most of the time in his room. His mom totally ignored him, unless he was doing something wrong, she yelled or beat him.

It's been a month since Bill ran away, but to Tom it seems like it's been an eternity.

But while Tom has been sad and depressed with his life, Bill has been having the best time ever. Strify was amazing, and the other band members felt like family, even Yu [he's like that sibling you don't like as much as the others but whom you still love for some reason]. Bill felt loved. Like he belonged. He loved his friends, and he wished he could be more like them. They were independent. Also a bit weird, but they didn't care what anyone thought about them.

Yu was one day thinking about Bills' family, and wondering if they were worried. He remembered from the video that Bills' brothers' name was Tom. He wondered if he should do something, tell him that Bill was OK. He wouldn't be doing it to be nice, of course, but just to see if he could find anything else out about Bill. To Yu, Bill still seemed like a stranger. He wondered why Strify and the others liked him so much. Yeah, he was hot, but he seemed to act too much like a lost innocent little puppy and anyone who's seen the video knows that he's not that innocent.

But Yu was bored, as it was just a Thursday and there were no concerts or interviews planned, so he had a free day. So Yu decided to do what no one expected him to do.

He went to find Tom.

He knew what school Bill had gone to, because Bill had mentioned it once. So he drove there and walked through the hallways. At first no one noticed him, then at the change of classes a few girls started screaming.

"OH MY GOD is that Yu from Cinema Bizarre?"

"OMG I think it is! Yu, Yu!"

Yu ignored them. He kept walking until he saw the dread locked boy that he recognized from the video, entering the cafeteria. He walked over to Tom and tapped on his shoulder.

"Tom Kaulitz?" He asked, even though he knew as soon as the boy turned around that he was. Him and Bill had the same eyes...

Yu realized that Tom had a lip piercing that he played with with his tongue. It was kind of hot.

"Uh...who are you and how do you know me?" Tom asked.

"I'm, Yu, you might have heard of my band, Cinema Bizarre...anyways, come with me."

He turned around and started walking towards the door of the school.

"Why?" Tom asked.

Yu stopped and turned around.

"If you want to see Bill again, you will come with me."

And he turned back around and started walking. Tom ran after him.

"Wait! What do you know about Bill?"

They walked out of the school [even though the school day wasn't near over]. Yu got in his car and Tom got in the other side.

"So can you tell me what you know about Bill? Where is he? Is he OK?"

Yu sighed.

"Please...one question at a time! Do you want to go for lunch? I can tell you everything..."

Tom wasn't sure if he should trust this stranger, yet he had seen Yu and Cinema Bizarre on TV and a celebrity probably wouldn't be a psycho killer or rapist, would they?

"OK. But please...just tell me. Is Bill OK?"

Yu started the car up and started driving away.

"Yes...he's OK."
♠ ♠ ♠
I also post this on TokioHotelFiction.com, and a big thing on there now is having a banner for your story. It makes your story stand out, and then more people will read it. Do you like it??

Image

It was hard finding a pic of Strify that would fit well with the other 3...