Status: (this was originally titled Out of the Darkness) in progress! please leave comments/criticisms <3

A Little's Enough

at duff.

Teigann's POV

25 minutes later, we were approaching the end of the second path and getting close to where we had originally parked.

“You were right nature girl, it is nicer out here when it gets darker.” Mikey commented kind of out of nowhere. Gerard and I had managed to get him and October to leave each other alone for the most part.

“Umm.. Thanks I think, as long as the nature girl part wasn’t an insult..”

“Oh, it’s not an insult unless you’re like every other tree hugger female teen today.”

I looked at him a bit confused. “Why would it be an insult then?”

“Because then ‘nature girl’ would be a nice way of calling you a slut..” he said as if it were the most obvious answer in the world.

“Sure..” Gerard responded. “Mikey, shut up with your random movie based bullshit.”

“Why, because I almost insulted your girlfriend?”

“One, she’s not my girlfriend- no offence to you Teigann,” he said blushing and slightly stammering.

“None taken.” I replied blushing a bit. Thankfully it was dark out though, and he couldn’t really see the color of my face, nor could anyone for that matter.

“Two,” he continued on “you don’t make sense, so just don’t speak.”

“Whatever.”

And that’s when October decided to start back up on picking on Mikey

“Aww, what’s wrong princess? Mad because you got in twouble?”

“Fuck off skank.”

“Now, now Mikey. I believe the right term for what I am is bitch. Not skank. Skank means you sleep around, and I don’t sleep around, because when you do that, you catch diseases. And I’d rather not catch diseases.”

“Why not, you practically are a fucking disease..” he mumbled quietly. I’m assuming it wasn’t supposed to be heard by us.

“You did not just say that.” October snarled.

“Mm, I’m pretty sure I just did.” he laughed.

It was pretty humorous, and as they continued, I only wanted to laugh more and more. The best part of it all, was that October was only a mere 5 feet tall, whereas Mikey stood at 5‘10. They were relentless though, in the process of screaming at each other.

“I. Cannot. Fucking. Stand. You.” October basically growled, while shoving Mikey with all her strength, ending him flat on his ass in a puddle, along the path. “No offence Gerard, seeing as you’re pretty cool.”

“Bitch!” Mikey screamed after her as she continued her walk back to the car.

She turned around abruptly, “That’s better. Glad you got it right this time.” She smiled a big innocent smile and then turned away again.

“Here, let’s let them kill each other without having to watch.” Gerard said quietly to me, taking my hand gently and leading me faster towards the car.

“I’m really sorry that she’s picking on him so much, and that your brother is now going to be soaked in your backseat.”

“Ha! Don’t be sorry. He needs to be pushed around for once. Plus, he’s being just as rude to her, so he deserves the whole getting soaked thing. He’s not getting in my car in those pants, he'll soak the seat.”

“Hopefully October doesn’t jump him…” I trailed off.

“Jump him? She doesn’t seem to be very fond of him..” Gerard said sounding confused and quirking a brow.

“It may look like she hates him, but I assure you it’s much different than that.”

“Then it looks like we’ve got one messed up relationship on our hands.” he laughed. “Mikey hasn’t acted like that since he liked a girl in the first grade, mind you, his vocabulary has grown to more perverse levels since then.”

“You mean..”

“Yupp. Let’s let them figure it out for themselves though.”

“I was going to suggest the same thing.”

Seconds later, a very angry looking Mikey stomped up.