Status: (this was originally titled Out of the Darkness) in progress! please leave comments/criticisms <3

A Little's Enough

the basement.

Teigann's POV

“Mikey, you’re not getting in my car soaked. Take off the pants, I'll put them in the trunk. I’m not giving you a choice.”

“Fine, whatever. Teigann, when we drop you off, can I borrow a towel real quick?”

“You guys should just come in. I can throw your jeans in the dryer.”

“You don’t have to go through all that trouble Teigs, he’ll survive.” Gerard replied.

“I really don’t mind. Seriously. I mean.. as long as you guys aren’t in a rush to get home.”

“Thanks Teigann. I’m sorry I called you nature girl earlier. It’s just you seem into nature is all, plus, you do kind of have a feather beaded into your hair.”

I blushed. “Yea, I kind of am into nature, but not to the point where I’m running around trying to save the world. I just think things in nature are beautiful.”

“Yea.. if you want the tree hugger in her family, ask for her sister.” October threw in walking up.

~*~*~

We got to the house about 20 minutes later, and I was surprised by the fact October had managed to leave Mikey alone on the ride home. Especially considering he was in only his boxers and t-shirt, and he was already so annoyed. But she remained silent the whole way home, and even when we got to the house, the only thing she said was thank you to Gerard, and apologized for the mess. Then, she went to my room, and closed the door behind her.

“Here Mikey.” I said, handing him a pair of track pants and a random band tee of Toby’s that had been left at my house. “I can throw your clothes in the dryer and you can get dried off.”

“Thanks.”

“Welcome. There’s a towel in the bathroom for you already. It’s right there.” I said pointing to the most visible door in the hallway.

And with that he was headed to the bathroom, and I was headed to the basement to put his jeans and shirt in the dryer. His jeans would need the most time to dry.

“Want some company?” came Gerard’s voice, once again from right beside me.

“Heh, sure. Be warned, my basement, is a mess.”

“No worries there. Isn’t that like a rule for basements? Don’t they have to be messy and creepy?”

“True… I think it should be a rule if it isn’t already.”