Status: (this was originally titled Out of the Darkness) in progress! please leave comments/criticisms <3

A Little's Enough

welcome home.

Teigann's POV

October came over first thing in the morning and we pretty well spent the entire afternoon listening to loud music and playing Super Mario 3. I felt a lot calmer after receiving Gerard's text the night before. I knew I didn't need to be so scared after seeing the 'love you' bit at the end of it. That did however make me feel that much more guilty about what I'd done. It was getting close to the time that our friends would be arriving so I decided I should go and get ready. I showered, put on a bit of makeup, got dressed and brushed out my mad tangle of hair. I walked out of the bathroom and when October saw me, she whistled.

"You're hilarious." I glanced sideways at her.

"You look gorgeous beb. He's going to die when he sees you." she giggled.

"I hope not literally." I blushed.

While I may not have told her about the exchange of love you's I'd had with Gerard, I had told her about how excited I was to see him. I'd also admitted to her that I really liked him and that not seeing him over the last few weeks had been hard.

Toby, Tia, Gregory and Frank all showed up together. Shortly after Ray and Bob arrived. They had all parked up the street at a public parking lot. With only a half hour left until Gerard and Mikey were due to show up, I decided to pack everyone into my small room, to hide out until they got there.

When I heard the knock at the door, I lead the way out of the room, encouraging everyone to follow quietly. They all stood back a bit as to not crowd the doorway.

When I opened the door, my heart pounded in my chest at seeing his beautiful hazel eyes and crooked smile that I loved so much. I couldn't believe he was back. Before I knew what was happening I was in his arms, and his lips were pressed firmly against mine. If it was even possible, I think the rest of our friends were more shocked than I was.