Status: (this was originally titled Out of the Darkness) in progress! please leave comments/criticisms <3

A Little's Enough

the text.

Teigann's POV

There was something about singing, that just completely centered me. It made me feel calm about everything. October had lost interest in this routine of ours months before, but she always followed through when I needed her to the most. In three months, she'd be going away to university, and I.. I'd be at home, waiting for her to come home on weekends to hang out. Although I had wanted to go to school, I hadn't been accepted to the two school's I'd applied at. I was to spend a year working, and then I'd just try to get in again the following year.

Halfway through the song, I heard my phone going off, alerting me that I had recieved a text message. I opened it, and all it said was

-Teigann?-

I didn't recognize the number, and though I thought I should know the number, I just couldn't figure it out. I replied, and within seconds, I had recieved another.

-it's Gerard, from last night. can i call you?-

-oh! yea, sure :)-

A few moments later, the Mario Bros theme song was going off again. Making a mental note to myself to change the ring tone later, I answered it quickly.

"Hey Teigann."

"Hey Gerard."

"I was wondering what you were up to..?"

"Just sitting here with October, yourself?"

"You guys made up? That's good. I'm hanging out with my brother, but we're bored. I was wondering if you wanted to come with us to the mall or something.."

I thought about it. I'd have to bring October..

"There's room for October too."

"Umm.. sounds good. When will you be here?"

"We can leave here in a few, so... just over half an hour?"

"Sounds good. See you then."

"Bye Teigann. And thank you."

"Bye Gerard, and you're welcome?"

I hung up my phone.

"Where are we going and who is Gerard? Why don't I know about him?"

"Well, you saw me leave last night I'm assuming, from all your questions earlier?"

"Yes."

"Gerard was the one who drove me home. That house we were at, was his families. He wants us to go hang with him at the mall, and I told him that we would. He'll be here in half an hour to pick us up with his brother."