Status: (this was originally titled Out of the Darkness) in progress! please leave comments/criticisms <3

A Little's Enough

october vs mikey.

Gerard's POV

"Mikey, get in the back okay?" I asked him walking to the car.

"Umm, why?"

"Don't ask questions, just please get in the back!”
He gave a big annoying sigh and sure enough he opened the car door, slumped out and moved to the back.

Teigann’s POV

I walked up behind Gerard, October following me, and just as I was about to ask where he wanted us to sit, his brother moved to the backseat and October ran to the other side of the car and got in. That left me with the passenger’s seat.
When I got in, Gerard was also just settling down in his seat.

”Your brother didn’t have to move.” I said while buckling my seatbelt.

”He wanted to, it’s alright Teigann.”

A muffled “No I didn’t.” came from the back causing me to laugh.
Gerard turned in his seat, “By the way Teigann, October, this is my brother Mikey. Mikey, the girl sitting to your left is October, seated in front of you is Teigann.

”Umm.. okay. Am I suddenly retarded or something?” Mikey asked giving his brother a dirty look.

”Nope,” Gerard answered. “You always were retarded.” With that, he turned back around and started the car, stifling his laughter.

October’s POV

Mikey looked super familiar, but I had no idea why. And then, an instant later, I realized. He was the bass player from the night before. The really hot bass player from the night before.

”You’re in My Chemical Romance too!” I burst out, pointing my finger hastily at him.

“Umm… yea. I am.” He replied, looking at me like I was crazy.

Looking at him for a few more minutes, I quickly realized that he too, was the same person who came barging out the front door of the house the night before, and knocked my cell phone out of my hand. The same idiot, that proceeded to run past me, and run flailing down the street, in a drunk craze.

“You’re the fucker who almost broke my phone last night too!!” I shouted, a little more angry.

”Umm… sure?” he answered. “I honestly don’t remember ever seeing you last night.”

”Well I WAS on your front porch, and you DID almost knock me over trying to get to the road to run around like a retard. Thankfully, the only damage you actually did was to my phone.”

”Oops. Sorry. And bullshit, I don’t remember running around at all.”

”It’s pretty sad that you were so smashed you can’t even remember making an ass of yourself in the middle of the street. You’re just lucky I didn’t get my ride to run you over when he came to pick me up.”

”It’s pretty sad that your boyfriend won’t stay at a party with you, is that because you’re a loser, or because you’re a bitch?”

”He’s not my fucking boyfriend, he’s practically a fucking brother, and he’s gay.”

”Wow. That’s a whole new level of fucked. You’re dating a gay guy?”

”Fuck off. We’re not dating!”

”Whatever spaz.”

I knew this boy was going to be a problem.