Status: Any comments are welcome, just try to remember this is welcome to suggestions.

Whispers

Unexpected Visitor

I couldn't stop thinking about Mr.Demure that night. Every thought brought him back with a series of chills. Studying wasn't working as well as I assumed it would so I decided a nice, hot shower might do the trick. The water flipped on effortlessly, and I stepped in. The steam rose over my head, making it difficult to breathe and think correctly. The sprinkles of liquid warmth ran down my neck and back, and Mr.Demure disappeared from my thoughts. I stumbled into my room and slipped on some black sweats and an old rock band shirt. My head was foggy and my eyelids drooped. I couldn't control it. In a matter of seconds after falling onto the bed, I was asleep.
Grogginess slipped over me as I sat up in bed. I had fallen asleep and it was the middle of the night. Crawling out of my blankets, I stepped over to the frost bitten window. Peering out, I saw a figure crumpled on the sidewalk by our mailbox. I slipped on my sneakers, and shuffled downstairs out into the cold autumn night. I was right. It was a man on the ground. He was beaten and pasty, yet I still glided towards him.
"Sir, are you alright?" My voice was slow and scratchy. I made an effort to smile but out here it was impossible.
He looked up at me,tilting his head, and smiled until his teeth showed. Shark-like teeth.