Fin

this is fact not fiction

"Lydia?"

She looked up to where his voice sounded from and walked over. "Yeah?" she asked, looking around their bedroom.

"In here," he said, coming from the bathroom. She entered the bathroom with a smile on her face. They had just gotten a call from the doctor who said that he could possibly move up the donor list for his new liver. It was exciting and she couldn't forgot the brightness in his eyes.

The smile vanished from her face when she saw the little white pills in his hand.

"What are these?" he asked, even though he clearly knew what they were.

"Ross," she breathed, striding over to him and touching him. He jerked away and looked at her. The brightness in his eyes were gone.

"All this time we've been trying to make a baby and you were on birth control?" he asked, angrily.

"Ross, wait–"

"How could you do this to me?"

"Ross–"

He scoffed and shoved them in her hands. The hurt was evident on his face. The betrayal, the deceit, everything. He'd never been more hurt in his life. She tried to call him again, but he walked away, taking his coat and his keys. She kept calling his name even though he was long gone.

She sat in the bathroom and cried all night, waiting for him to come home.

He didn't come home.
♠ ♠ ♠
words can't express how sorry I am.
school and life are kicking my butt.
I hope this chapter makes up for it though!
please don't hate me :/