Fin

this is fact not fiction

She stared at the open, empty suitcase. She did this three days in a row and every one of those three days, she stared at the suitcase for hours, but she was unable to put anything in it. She strongly considered it. She even thought about James, the actor, and wondered what she would've done if she kept the napkin with his number on it. Would she have run away to him?

Every one of those three days, she would pass by their wedding photo and her mind flashed to the best day of her life. How happy and in love she was with him. Then she'd cry because she missed those days and throw the suitcase back into her closet and slam the door shut.

"Lydia?" he called, when he came home early one day and heard the noise.

She harshly wiped the tears away just as he entered their bedroom.

"Hey, are you okay? I just heard–"

"I'm fine!" she exclaimed. She tried to brush past him and avoid him, but he grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"Lyd–"

"Ross, I said I'm fine," she muttered.

He was quiet and a muscle in his jaw twitched because he knew she wasn't fine, but he nodded his head and kissed her on the lips and let her go.

That only made her cry harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
everything starts in the next chapter.
thank you for commenting <3