Status: Not sure if I am any good at this I quit writing stories years ago. Honesty would be appreciated!!!

A Whole New World, A Whole New Life

Where Am I?

I knew it was a little late to go out shopping but I was hungry, and Kiku forgot to go out today. I couldn't blame her though, for just a maid I put so much on her plate. I often feel like such a burden; I should give her a two week paid vacation. I knew her grand kids birthdays were coming up, it's been the only thing she has been able to talk about for the past 3 days. I know she would want to be there, Kiku...... though she is just a maid, she is very dear to me. She has been with me and my family for many years since before I could remember. I love her very much, like the mother I never had.

I hang up my phone with Kiku after giving her my decision I smile at the sound of pure joy I could hear in her voice. That's all I ever really want for the very few people in my life, I open up my phone again but not to make a call. So I can stare at the wall paper of my best friend and I at the school fair last year..... Me and Kagome.

I miss her a lot when she is off on her adventures with this InuYasha fellow, I never met him but I hear he is a good guy stubborn and an ass at times, but good. I don't know much about the Feudal Era except that there are a lot of demons there, InuYasha is apparently a half demon. I giggled at his ears when Kagome showed me a picture of him one time.

Kagome is my only friend... I was never really accepted by anybody. They all think I'm a snob because I don't like to talk to anybody... I'm sorry that I am shy. Kagome came to me and introduced herself and we've been friends ever since. She introduced me to the rest of her friends, but I could tell they didn't like me but they put up with me for Kagome's sake. When Kagome is absent they stop hiding their feelings towards me and shun me out. I got used to being alone and grew to actually like it, I had to after my father died.

I shut my phone as this strange sensation came over me I stopped walking and looked around, I was in front of the steps that lead to Kagome's home. I felt like I needed to be there so I started climbing the steps.

I found myself wondering towards the old shrine that held the bone eaters well. I opened the shrine and looked down at the well.... remembering the time when I once saw Kagome off to one of her adventures with InuYasha. When she was gone, I wondered what it would be like to be there by her side. I even got the nerve to jump down in the well, wishing that it would let me follow her. But all I got was dirty clothes and a sprained ankle, never tried it again after that.

I closed the shrine door behind me before walking down the steps and to edge of the well, a strange feeling came over me like I was being pulled down towards it. I was leaning in the well farther than I thought and eventually lost my balance. I started falling bracing myself for the thud I knew would come, I shut my eyes tight and let out a small squeal......

But nothing came I opened my eyes and found myself on the ground I looked up and saw a sky full of nothing but stars. WHAT THE HELL!!!! Where am I?

HOLY SHIT I AM IN THE FEUDAL ERA!!!!.... Maybe I can find Kagome. But how could this be? It didn't work for me last time.... Maybe there is a reason I am here.

I started climbing and swung myself over the edge once I reached the top. Thanking my gymnastic skills and martial arts ability that it didn't tire me out too much. I felt scared and unsure on where to go, so I sat down and leaned my back against the well and just stared at the stars trying to think of what my plan should be. But I got easily distracted at the beauty of the sky, my last thought was how pretty they are and how I have never seen such a sight in my life. Before I slowly drifted off to sleep........
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this bring some reader, comments would be greatly appreciated. And I would love to heat ideas on what you would like to see happen. Remember this is a Sesshomaru story.