Status: Not sure if I am any good at this I quit writing stories years ago. Honesty would be appreciated!!!

A Whole New World, A Whole New Life

The Group.

I kept walking with no clue if I was going in the right direction, I tried retracing my steps trying to get back to the well. But no such luck, I've been telling myself that I'm not lost I know where I am going, but now I am ready to admit that I am terribly lost and it's getting darker by the minute.

"ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU KAGOME!!!!" I screamed out of pure frustration, realizing now that that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. I turned quickly as I heard rustling in the shadows behind me, my heart racing I was ready to bolt. But I couldn't move, it was like I was paralyzed, frozen where I stood.

The rustling stopped, and for a second I started to relax I sighed in relief.

When clicking and a screeching sound reached my ears. Out from the shadows came a monster the body towering over me taller and taller it seemed like it was never going to end.

Until it stopped and stared down at me, I couldn't tell what color it was but it had the body like centipede, monstrous claws reaching out for me, at the head it's eyes were as big as dinner plates I could see the look of horror on my face as I stared at my reflection in its eyes. It's venomous pinchers snapped like it was licking its lips ready to dig them into my flesh.

It leaned back getting ready to strike took this as my cue to run, the demon launched itself at me but I got lucky and timed it right. Its fangs got stuck in the ground where I once stood, I could hear the demon coming after me screeching and crying. I ran without looking back, but I could hear how close it was it was right on my heels.

It didn't seem like I was getting anywhere.

I was dead, I knew it and I am pretty sure this thing behind me knows it. I screamed, as I tripped on a root. I landed hard on the ground. I turned on my back and crawled backwards until I got cornered against a tree I stared as the demon stopped and stared me down, it made another clicking sound as it went to strike at me. I closed my eyes ready for the impact but as I heard it start to screech it was cut short.

I opened my eyes the demon decapitated vile spewing from where its head once was. It fell in defeat as a flash of red caught my eye. In the place of the demon stood a man in a red kimono he had long white hair and..... dog ears?

His back was facing me, I stood and he turned he looked at me his expression annoyed.
'Where have I seen him before?' I thought.......

Then it hit me, InuYasha!

"What the hell do you think you're doing woman! Don't you know how dangerous it is at night!" InuYasha yelled.

I glared at him and put my hands on my hips.

"Well sorry InuYasha! But I am not exactly from around here you stupid mutt!!!" I said smirking.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?! YOU- wait! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!!!" he growled putting his hand on his sword like he was getting ready for a battle.

"My name is Kyoko, I am a friend of Kagome....I kind of fell in the bone eaters well! I don't know how it worked for me but it did. I've been searching for her all day." I said.

InuYasha relaxing his posture, "Oh, Kyoko yeah I remember Kagome mentioning you a few times. But what are you doing here?" he asked confused.

I rolled my eyes "I just told you numbskull, I fell in the bone eaters well I don't know what I am doing but I didn't come here on purpose." I crossed my arms annoyed, is this guy retarded?
"InuYasha!!!! Where did you go?" InuYasha's ears perked at as he looked to his right. "Over here Kagome!" he called.

There was rustling in the shadows as Kagome came into view, I smiled "Kagome!" I called. Kagome stopped and looked at me.

"Kyoko!!! what are you doing here?" she said worried. I explained again how I got here.

Kagome embraced me with worry in here eyes, I smiled "It's great to see you again Kagome I missed you."

"I've missed you so much too Kyoko.... Let get you back to the village!" She said walking the way she came from. It wasn't too far of a walk, and I was surprised I didn't come across it while wondering through the forest.

We stopped in front of a little hut right as someone walked out, it looked like a very small little boy he had light brown hair in a pony tail but he also had a round poofy tale.

"Hi guys you're back already." the little boy said climbing onto Kagome's shoulders. "Yes we are." Kagome answered. The little boy looked to me and gave me a quizzical stare "Uhh Kagome who is this?" he said

"Oh this is my friend Kyoko she's from my time. Kyoko this is Shippo the fox demon." Kagome said turning towards me. I smile politely at Shippo "Hi there Shippo it's nice to meet you." I said

"Hello. Kagome did you just say she was from your time? How did she get here?" Shippo said jumping off her shoulder.

"I fell through the bone eaters well I'm not sure how it worked for me but here I am." I said for the fourth time tonight.

I crossed my arms over my chest as 2 other people walked out of the hut, a mand and woman the man had black hair in a pony tail he wore what looked like a purple dress with sandals and a staff. The woman also had dark hair and she wore a what looked like a unuform of some kind it was black and pink, and there was a gigantic boomerrang on her back. She also had a kitten on her shoulder but it had 2 tails.

"Oh Kagome, Inuyasha welcome back" said the woman. "Oh hi Sango great to be back." said Kagome. I just stood there puzzled..... I'm getting more confused by the minute.

I stand there as InuYasha and Kagome start talking to this Sango and the man, not really sure what they were talking about but I didn't want to be a rude and interrupt. I started looking around not leaving my spot I was standing in. I could tell the village was small but it seemed cute, as I looked towards the forest I heard a small meow. I looked to my feet and the small kitten that was on Sango's shoulder was standing at my feet.

I smiled and kneeled down, I held out my hand so she could sniff it she backed up a little but didn't run. She sniffed my hand "Hello there little one, aren't you just adorable." she looked back up to me and meowed again then jumped and ran up my arm and onto my shoulder, she started nuzzling my face as I stood back up. I giggled at the tickle of her soft fur as I took her down and held her in my arms.

"Well who is this? I see Kirara has made a new friend." sade the man in the purple dress.

"And what a beautiful friend indeed" he said taking my hands and holding them up to his chest.

I started feeling uncomfortable " Uhhh... who are you?" I asked

"Ahh how rude of me.... my name is Miroku, would you do me the honor of bearing my children?" he said like he was asking for a walk in the park. I took my hands back and gasped in shock. Who in the world does this pervert think he is!!!!

"Are you kidding me... No! I will not bear your children you cross dressing pervert!" I said and before I knew it he was on the ground and my fist was out. I punched him square in the face, he was on the ground moaning as the others walked up to see what was going on.

"Kyoko what's wrong?" Kagome asked "Oh nothing this pervert just wanted to know if I wanted to bear his children..... it would have been rude of me not to give him an answer." I said smirking.

Shippo chuckled "If that's a no, I would hate to see what a yes would be." he said I laughed and crossed my arms.

"I guess we better be getting to bed. Its getting late and we got a long journey a head of us." said Kagome walking towards the hut.

Everybody else started towards the hut, but I just stood there not sure what to do. InuYasha turned around and looked at me with utter boredom.

"Well are you coming or not?" he asked turning back around.

"Oh right" I said following them to get what will hopefully be a good nights rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update, I've been busy with school! Comments and subscribers would be greatly appreciated!!!