The Assassins of Galrik

Eva's childhood

When she was 10 her parents were killed by a diseise and then when she was 12 she began to pickpocket and she was good at it if anyone caught her she looked at them and said "But i am so hungry they would take her in give her a meal and let her stay the night. Then she would rob them and if anyone got in her way she killed when she was chased she would show examples of extream agility and dextarity then when she was just 16 she tried to pickpocket a drunk noblemen and he started to attack her so she pulled out her dagger and stabbed hum over and over intel there was just a bloody mess. She ran as fast as she could to ecscape into the woods and when she looked back at the town where she just killed the man the bells were going off and guards were swarming out and into the woods after her so she decided to try to talk her way out of it so she took her dagger and cut herself on the arm and then threw the dagger got down on the ground and started to cry while holding her arm. The guards ran up to her and said "are you alright who did this" she said"He ran off that way" The guards ran in the direction she pointed and then she stood up and ran off and thats when she relized she could talk her way out of anywhere. Then relized maybe i can get myself anywhere she walked up to a guard and said my father lives her i just forgot my key he then looked at her and said "Ok come with me and she got a private escort right in she walked up to the lord of the house and said im here to relive you of your valubles he looked at her then she pulled out a blade made of pure silver and walked up to the man and opened a bag he started to put all of his stuff in it and then he said "Now that you got the stuff do I git to live" she turned around and said "No you dont" walked up to him and tied him up to the throne he sat upon and put pitch all around him and then some more leading to the door lite it and ran out. When the guard saw her leaving he asked "Leaving so soon" she told him "I forgot somthing at the market" she walked away as the pitch began to burn the man alive and the guard rushed in just to be killed himself. She then ran off into the woods and when she returned her picture was every on wanted posters the guards reconized her and chased her back into the woods near the sea of souls and she ran and ran eventully losing the guards and heading to the beach on the edge of the sea of souls.