The Assassins of Galrik

Varric the Shark

When Varric was 10 he watched as his father was killed for a crime he did not commit so he reached grabbed a mans sword and charged the man and cut him to ribbions and then when the guards ran toward him he backed up and bumped into the man he grabbed the sword from and turned to look at him and noticed it was a pirate captain. He was impressed so he called on his crew and they surronded the boy and lead him aboard there ship and they made him a cabin boy and in one year he was the best swordsmen on board by the time he was 18 he was captian of the ship and everyone knew him as Varric the shark and his crew was the most vicious of all.
They sailed the seas and robbed other ships but every single Galrik trading ship he saw he slaughtered the crew took everything aboard and fed the captain to the sharks and laughed as they were eaten alive. One day after robbing a ship and burning it down he was sailing threw the sea of souls when he saw a ship and it was a Galrik trading company ship so he started sailing toward it then it was swarmed by battleships filled with knights and three of them set the eye on his ship and when after it. During the fight his men convinced him to leave and he got in a raft and sailed toward land when he landed he turned around to see one of the battleships unloading its men and coming after him he retreated into the forest and ran and ran to devise a plan when he saw a cabin and decided to hide in it so he walked toward it and peaked inside there was a man sitting when the man stood up and walked to the food storage room he had seen that man's picture before in a port it was Shane the Raven he knocked on the window and asked if he could hide out.
Shane invited him in and told him to hide in a room under a trap door he crawled down into it looked at him and said "they will reconize you." he looked down and said "No they wont"