The Assassins of Galrik

Amber Childhood

Amber's father was a miner in the gold mines of the Earth region and when he would find ancient and magical runes he would take them home and she had the ability to use them and she was a master rune user. By 9 years old she knew what every single rune type looked like and what kind of power they wielded and what kinds of each rune there was her father continued and he had made a collection of them and she had one as well. One day when she was 14 her father was charged for taking runes and was thrown in jail having no mother she was to be sent to the fire region and put up for adoption she said no when the guards came for her she had runes and killed them using Fire Blast runes and then after a day and 18 guards killed they stopped and let her be she began making a shirt for herself to hold runes and she put it on and every since that day she killed 18 guards they had watched her home.
So when she walked out they ran to give word and the next thing anyone knew is that over 50 prisoners had ecscaped she blasted open the prison walls and released her father he then left the Galarak. When she was 17 she made a habit of breaking out men who paid the right amount of money and any guard that tried to stop her was blasted away shekept it up and made a great profit intel she was chased by other rune users that countered every move she made so she was forced to flee into the forest and covered her tracks by growing plants with forest growth runes and the other rune users did not want to burn the forest down so they had no other choice but to abandon the chase. Thats when she made her was toward the sea of souls.