The Assassins of Galrik

The Formation

Shane was living in the cabin mainly as Jason Dagno a noblemen he had killed and he bought the place from Shane's mom that way he could not be tracked after living there for a month a man he noticed from wanted poster's came and asked if he could hide out so Shane put him in his secret room and then disguised him self as this Jason Dagno.
When a group of knights appeared and asked him if he had seen a pirate come along this way he said "Nope just me and the animals and then the captain of the knights saw the raven and started to put things together and said "Its Shane the Raven." Then Varric leaped out of the hole drew his sword and Shane jumped back picked up his bow and shot one knight and Varric cut them down and then a needle pierced one of them and he fell down and then a girl came out of the woods and said "did they yell that you were Shane the Raven." He said "Ya one sec" and peeled of something weird off his face and then Varric said "Wait your Amelia the Viper" " she said "Ya that’s me" Then Shane said "hey why don’t you stay its getting dark soon and the knights will be looking around for you guy's" The agreed and all sat down and started to talk about there lives and adventures.
In the morning another knight patrol stopped by the house and Shane began talking to them and the captain said "Well we have reports of 5 criminals possible hiding out in these woods so if you want us to leave a patrol out here we can" Shane said "No that wont be needed as long as I can shoot them if I see them" The knights walked away and Shane knocked on the hatch door and said well there are both of you and three others in the woods. Then when Shane was out hunting he noticed weird vine growth and looked around and when he saw her he said "Hey are you Amber of runes" she looked at him and raised her hand and hr said "No no wait I can hid you im Shane the raven you can hide out in my house" She stood up and said "You are I have seen him and you don’t look like him" That’s when he said "well I got some tricks to hiding" They walked back to the cabin and all sat down to talk about stuff and then a guy walked up to the house and knocked and when Shane opened the door he looked in and said "What’s this every top criminal in the entire nation all in one house." Shane said "Your Arike the shadow I would notice you anywhere so I wonder who the 5th is" "He looked at him and said "What do you mean 5th" "Well we had a knight tell me earlier that there were 5 criminals in these woods" Then the answer knocked at the door Shane opened it to see Eva the Rabbit "Well that answers that now we got to think of what to do now" Then it happened they heard the Knight captain yell "We Know Your In There Shane, Varric, Amelia, Amber, Arike, and Eva" We looked at each other and walked up to the windows and checked and of course we were surrounded. We looked at each other and Shane said "We can take them" then they all walked out and the captain said "Wow I didn’t think the top 6 criminals in the nation would give themselves up then Shane pulled his bow out and aimed it, Arike craked his knuckles and popped his head, Amber lit up two Lightning Blast runes, Varric drew his sword, Amelia pulled out her dagger dipped in poison and a pouch of her poison dust, and Eva pulled out her double ended blade and crouched. Some of the knights looked at them with a worried look on there face and then the Criminals unleashed all they had and wiped the knights almost instantly and then Shane said "Ok we need to search the woods for any more" Arike then said "Why" Shane said "Well if any got away they know I live here" So they fanned out and came back at nightfall and talked about the fight and then all agreed to stay and help each other out.