The Assassins of Galrik

The Plan

After awhile of doing joint thefts and joint killings then they got a strange note saying that someone had prayed for someone to killed and that he was willing to pay money for the man to be killed dicretful. They all walked into the main room and talked what would be done about it they talked about it and went to sleep thinking about it and for some odd reason they all woke up at the same exact time and walked out to the main room to talk about the note.
They all agreed to accept it and read the note over better and sent Shane to accept it he had to sneak threw the town and threw the top window of the guy wanting the contract done He walked in and up to the guy and said "I heard you wanted someone killed" He jumped at the metion of it he said who are you and Shane thought he might looked exspetialy scary cause he wore a hooded cloak and had Silvia on his shoulder. He looked at him and said who are you Shane said "My name is Shane people call me Shane the Raven and for the right amount that person can just fall down in the streets and the injuries will look like a bee sting."
The man accepted and paid Shane 2000 gold coins he looked at the bag and how heavy it was and sent Silvia for Varric to come and help, he arrived an hour later and helped carry it home when they arrived home and they lopped it onto the table. The entire group gawked at all the gold and said this for just killing one guy Shane nodded and said "but Viper needs to do it and viper can you make it look like a bee sting where you will inject the poison" "She said "Ya but it might take a couple of days" He looked at her nodded and said "Shadow i want you and Rabbit to scout out see if he has a daily schedule." The both said ok and left then he then told Shark and Rune to go and find someone who does home extentions and they left so he just sat at the house with his thoughts and the occasional "DAMN" from the room viper was in.
Two days later
Viper's poison was done and she told Shane and he told her to go and the others would have a full report for her.