The Assassins of Galrik

The assassination

After viper left Varric and Amber came back and said they found a group of miners to build a secret head quarters under ground and we could have secret entrances all over the forest that we can quickly slip into. The miners didnt know what they were making and didnt know that when they were finished they were going to be sworn to secrecy and if anyone found the underground hideout and knew where they were every miner would and thee family would be killed.
We watched over the miners as the dug and then we had them build stonework and then they made most of the secret entrances but we had them stop before breaking to the surface then when the stonework was all finished and they came up and they blind folded them and walked them to the edge of the forest and said "We are paying all of you 500 gold each and if you ever tell anyone you will killed and your family will be silenced as well. They all looked scared and if you go to guards and think you will be safe in prison you wont, Amber" Then Amber Put her hand up and blew a huge hole into the side of a mountain Thats when all the miners ran off.
Then over with Viper she had just arrived and met up with Shadow and Rabbit who were doing recon and said "Ok hey he spends all day at the market but has a guard tail all day long anything happens the jump and ask come to his aid, When he sleeps he leaves his window open but you will have to be very sneaky there are always 4 guards outside."
She snuck in and walked up to him pocked him with a super small knife and walked out then put a dead bee on his pillow and walked right out then they planted a small bee nest on the side of the window and walked back out and then they all sat up to watch. They guy woke up and felt his neck and yelled "Guards" they ran in and said "Whats the matter" He rubbed his neck and they looked around found the bee and the nest and showed him then he looked relived all day he kept felling his neck and then in the middle of the market. They guy ploped down dead thats when they relized these werent guards they were mercs they drew there weapons and started attacking villagers they three jumped in and started protecting villagers and then one swung his war hammer and smacked shadow right in the stomche throwing him down the other two grabbed him and pulled him out of there when they got back to the cabin and pulled him in they sat him down on a bed.