Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

She Is Love...

I heard soft snores coming from next to me. She was shaking. Her soft face looked taut and tired. She has shaking and sweating really bad.

"Briley?" I laid my hands on her face.

She twitched and her eyes flew open.

"Shit," she wrapped her arms around herself and looked at me.

"Nightmares?" I pulled her against my chest and kissed her.

"Yeah. I'm up now," I looked and noticed there were small blood stains.

"You're bleeding," I pointed it out.

The early morning sunlight hit her face. I could see everything from horror to sickness. Her eyes fell. They glossed over and she touched the spots. I watched a strong girl, become human. She was hurting and I could see it.

"I need to go," she walked to the bathroom.

The emptiness swallowed me whole. I felt her leaving like it was a huge hit to my face. My heart was already breaking since she ran away from me that day. I cringed and climbed out of bed.

Ashleigh was standing at my door. I looked at her.

"She's gone to the E.R. She like grabbed her keys and left and what happened?" I looked down.

"Too good to be true," I walked downstairs.

I looked at the sleeping fourteen year old. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Briley lost baby," he threw Stitch at me.

"She told about me snuggling with Stitch that night, didn't she?" he laughed at me.

"I know everything," he wrapped the blanket around him.

I smiled and walked outside into the yard. I still had Stitch in my hands. I laid on the hammock and drifted off into sleep.

-

"Is he seriously passed out with a teddy bear?" I cracked my eyes.

"Briley left him this morning," I heard Keisha.

Slim and Keisha were talking. They knew something I didn't. I sat up.

"Bro, we're sorry," he hugged me.

"What?" he handed me my phone.

'I'm sorry... I love you... I hurt so bad I can't stand it. I left for Texas. Grandma's coming to get Sam. I'm sorry Kells,' I dropped my phone.

"Kells?" I stuck my hand up and dropped Stitch on the ground.

I walked straight into the kitchen and grabbed the Ciroc bottle. I downed it. The vodka burned my throat. I didn't care. I wanted to forget this burning sensation in my chest. I knew it to well. The pain was building with each drink.

"He's drinking to forget," Dubo patted my back.

I felt tears raining down my face with each passing drink. I sat the bottle down and inhaled sharply. I coughed. Ashleigh watched me in horror. I looked at her.

"I want to be pain free," I smiled at her.

She pulled me against her and held me there.

"Honey," they were attacking me with hugs.

"She's hurting right now," Keisha smiled faintly.

I walked away. I walked straight down to the studio and began to write. It would soon be known as "Her Song".
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh... It's going to get a little more sad from here. For like the next few chapters, it's in Colson's POV.