Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Her Song

I sat there and played it back after months of perfecting. The tour was helping me to forget what happened. She met someone else, so I heard. I felt like shit. I was tired.

"Get some sleep," I looked at Dre.

"Sleep's my fucking enemy," we stopped at our first show.

"You look dead. You've been stoned and drunk everyday of this tour. What's really going on?" he sat down next me.

"Listen to this," I got up and walked off the bus into the sun.

"Briley," I smiled.

I handed him my phone. He read all of my drafts. They all had to do with her. My notes consisted of stupid love songs and letters going to her. They were never sent.

I walked around the camp. I was mortally tired and the sun was making me even more mad. There were girls everywhere with tattoos. There were a couple girls who waved at me.

"Hey," they walked up to me.

"You look like hell honey," I laughed.

"I haven't slept in days," I smiled at them.

"We heard what happened," I paled.

The hugged me. It felt weird.

"Everyone knows what she did," I laughed and shook my head.

The kept on me. I pushed them off and walked away.

"It still hurts to think about it," I thought silently to myself.

I saw Travis with a pretty blonde.

"That's Bree's ex!" she ran up to me.

"Briley?" I made a face.

"I'm her sister," she smiled.

Suddenly I felt sick to my stomach.

"You're blonde? She's a brunette. How come she never mentioned you," I looked at her.

"No one wants to admit they have a bitch for an older sister," she looked down.

"Is she here!" I looked at her brightly.

"Somewhere. She's with Sam and Max getting autographs," she blushed.

"Thanks. I know where Sam's at," I ran back to my table.

`

All I saw was short black hair. He turned and ran at me.

"Sam!" I cried and looked dead straight into Briley's eyes.

"Colson," he returned my hug with ease.

"Hey," Max smiled at me and Briley waved.

"I can tell this is going to end bad," Slim mouthed to Keisha.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Briley, even though every inch of me was breaking. Her phone went off and I saw our picture together. I paled and watched her stare at the screen.

"No I never changed it," she cringed back.

I just stared at her. My friends were content with talking to each other.

"I'm sorry about the text I sent you," I put my hand on her shoulder.

"That hurt the most because you meant it," she looked up at me.

"I meant everything I said to you that night. I told you about my heroin addiction and you freaked out on me. That shit hurt. I like was so pissed at myself," I sat down on the concrete.

"I want Casie to be my flower girl," she smiled at me.

"When is it?" I faked a smile.

She handed me a pink and black designed invitation. I laughed.

"I forgot... You're favorite colors were always pink and black," I smiled.

I saw the shock factor in her eyes.

"I want you to come dress shopping with me. As bad as that sounds... Your input matters more to me," she smiled.

"I will," she wrapped her arms around me.

No matter how bad she hurt me, I couldn't turn down the opportunity to see her in a dress. Especially a wedding one.

"One condition. You stay for my show and spend the after party with me," she giggled.

"Alright," Sam smiled cheerfully at his sister.

-

"I've got one question for you all! Who's ever loved someone and lost them?" the crowd cheered back at me.

"This song is for you!" I watched Xplosive start playing it.

In the front row was Briley. 'Her Song' started to play and I watched tears form in her eyes. I watched her eyes contently and I jumped out in the crowd next to her.

"Idiot!" I smiled and rapped it to her.

She started to sing the chorus. She was crying and smiling all at the same time. Such a sight!

"You dreamed of paradise and flowers," I whispered in her ear.

"You dreamed of happiness and I took that," she hugged me.

I shrugged and finished the song.

"Kells got lost in the crowd!" Slim laughed over the mic.

I jumped the rail and climbed back on stage and smiled at him.

"To many beautiful girls!" I laughed.

He made the I-Know-Exactly-What-You-Just-Did face. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I couldn't help but feel so empty inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah this will end bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!