Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Stripes

I noticed everyone was banging on Briley's door. I could hear Keisha making some strange sounds in the next room. Figures... Slim would be getting pussy at a wedding.

"Move over," I pushed the girls aside and opened the door.

Briley was sitting on a chair. She was topless and in only a white thong.

"Colson!" she covered herself.

"Seriously?" she shrugged.

I saw hurt. She was crying. They weren't tears of sadness. I felt everything in front of me disappear. I kneeled down in front of her and took her hands off her body and placed them in mine.

"He cheated on me," she cried harder.

I was pissed now. Something in me snapped. My body broke. She was in pain. I felt like I was meeting Adam all over again.

"Colson?" I looked at the ground and gripped her hands tighter.

"Better late than never," I looked at her.

She hugged me. I hoisted her on my lap and carried her to the small couch. I laid down with her on top of me.

"Familiar?" I kissed her.

She kissed back and laced her fingers in my hair. Her lips moved with mine. It was almost as if nothing ended.

"We have one hour until you get married," she kissed my neck.

I removed my tuxedo jacket. She attacked my shirt without breaking contact with my neck.

"Are you sure?" she nodded rapidly and kissed me.

I grabbed my belt and fought to undo it and pull down my pants. She sat down on my hard-on.

"Briley," I took her hands in mine.

"I love you," she kissed me and pulled back.

She removed my Ethika briefs and her thong. She slowly slid down me and kissed me. I felt the explosion she always made me feel when we were connected. It was as if my world fell into place.

-

We laid in each others arms. We were a sweaty heap of sexual intercourse. She was tracing her fingers along my tattoos. She'd kiss my chest every once in awhile.

"You asked me what home was," she looked up at me.

"What is home to you?" I kissed her.

"I am home. My heart's at home. With you, in your arms and in your bed with you in my arms. Wherever I am with you, I am home. Without you... I'm lost. I'm like a puppy. I need you," I saw the tears well up in her eyes.

"When you left... Briley... I wanted nothing more but to die or at least sleep forever. I was so hurt. I drank myself stupid. Getting up in the mornings was hard. Sleeping was hard. Last night was the first night in eight months I slept well. Why? Because I got to see you. I got to touch you. I got to be with you," she rubbed my eyes and kissed me.

"Colson," I put my finger on her lips.

"Watching you pick out wedding dresses hurt so bad. I wanted it to be me, but I was so happy you asked me to go with. I made us my background... Again," I showed her.

She kissed me. This wasn't an apology kiss. This kiss was just like when I yelled my undying love for her to 1000 fans.

"Home is where you are," she cried into my chest.

"Let's go crash a wedding!" I laughed.

"Help me get dressed!" she laughed and wiped her eyes.

"Vows written?" I watched her roll her eyes.

"Idiot," I pulled my pants on and the white shirt.

"Can I walk you down?" I kissed her cheek.

"Damn straight," she pulled her dress on.

I tied the corset with my shirt half open. She turned and buttoned it for me.

"Nice hickey on your neck," I looked in the mirror.

The damn thing covered half my fucking neck!

"Briley," I kissed her cheek.

"Ready?" she handed me my jacket.

"As ever," I took her hands in mine.

-

She held the bouquet of flowers in her hands and smiled proudly as her arm was intertwined with mine. I smiled down at her and walked with her.

"Of course he's taking pictures," I thought sarcastically.

"Slim put the damn thing away," Keisha rolled her eyes and slapped him.

"Nope. He's in a tux. Pictures," I helped Briley stand on the stairs.

Churches weren't my thing, but with her, well... I can deal with it.

She was faking her smile so bad. I was silently laughing to myself.

"We're gathered here today to wed Marcus Michael David and Briley Anna Marks," she giggled.

I got lost in Briley's glances at me. I looked at Keisha. She had some dark spots on her neck and a distance between her and Slim.

"Briley, would you care you share your vows?" I looked right at her.

"Yeah I would. I once asked someone what's home? He told me I'll tell you later. He smiled at me. What that meant was finding reality. I learned today home is where the heart is. I'm sorry, but my home isn't with you. I knew leaving was the best thing. I knew coming home was the best thing for me. I hope she made you happy while I was gone, because her boyfriend, his best friend and I had fun," she smiled.

"What?" Keisha looked right at me.

"What's my favorite color?" she looked at Marcus.

"Green," he smiled.

"Bullshit! It's pink!" I looked at her.

"How would you know?" he stared at me.

"Her bedroom's pink. She wanted pink flowers. Her phone case is pink. Let's see. Her journal is pink," I watched her jaw drop.

"Who is he?" he looked at Briley.

"My home," she walked away from him.

"I knew she'd run back to you," Keisha smiled.

"Bitch you don't know shit. Nice hickey, by the way. I didn't know Slim left the, anymore," I lifted up my beautiful girl and walked out of the church.

"I love your impulsiveness," she smiled.

"That bitch didn't know your favorite color!" I watched her laugh.

"You knew it without me telling you," her eyes sparkled.

"Duh! I caught on," I smiled.

"I don't even know yours," I shrugged and kissed her.

"So you're single now?" I winked.

"Nope. I'm taken by a 150lb white boy. He's pretty much the best thing in my life. I love his kisses. Oh my, my," she kissed me.

"Damn. Well in my heart I'm taken by a 110lb white girl with a pretty amazing smile. She's got me wrapped around her finger," I kissed her back.

Slim walked with a smug look.

"How long have you known?" he looked at Briley.

"About an hour ago," she laid her head on my chest.

"I knew she was lying on me, I just didn't know about what," she hugged him.

"Welcome to us girls fucking suck. We never know what we want, even when the best thing is in front of us," she looked right at me when she said it.

"I agree," I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

"All I care about is going home with you," I smiled.

"Take me home!" she cried.

I did just that. The rest of the day was spent playing pranks and eating cake. I must say it was interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter. :) Epilogue???!!!!!!