Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

A Thousand Year... Epilogue

I felt my hand and fingers being crushed by Briley. I knew she was in pain, but God did she hurt me!

"Push baby!" I kissed her forehead.

"You shut the hell up!" she stared at me.

"I love you," I looked down to see if baby Colson Jr was coming.

Briley screamed and all you could hear was a splash and a cry. I saw nothing but my beautiful wife and my baby boy. His eyes were identical to mine. His hands were like Briley's. He had her hair and my looks. I took the scissors and cut the umbilical cord and watched him get wrapped into a blanket.

"He looks just like you," I sat with Briley on the bed.

"He's perfect," I spoke with emotion building inside of me.

"Nine month of being pregnant was worth it," I kissed his forehead.

"I love you," I kissed Briley.

"I love you, Colson," she took him and sat him on her boobs.

I knew heaven couldn't get any better. I knew being with her would only lead to more love and hopefully more of our kiddies. Casie was hell bent on seeing Junior.

"He looks like me," Briley giggled.

"That's a bad thing. He's going to break hearts," she smiled.

"I hope he does better than I did," I kissed his wrinkled nose.

He was sleeping.

"I'm going to sleep. Go home and sleep. You've been up for thirty-six hours babe. I love you," she shooed me out of her room.

I walked down the hall to the waiting room. Everyone looked at me.

"My hand is alive. Junior is a fatty and he looked just like me," I hugged my manager and my family.

"We're so happy for you!" the were crying as hard as I was.

"I don't think my life could get any better," I laughed.

"Colson! You have a baby, the girl of your dreams and your dream job. You worked hard for it all. No you're life can only go higher," Ashleigh kissed my cheek.

"Briley is my everything," I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled.

"Bro, we knew it the day you laid eyes on her," Dubo hugged me.

"Who would've thought I'd get married," I looked at Slim and Dre who made a face.

"None of us did. We thought you'd be banging bitches every night, not falling for a girl," I shrugged.

"I'm going to go home, snuggle with Candy and sleep," Candy was Bri's pom-pom mutt.

"You sleep with that toy in your bed?" Ash laughed.

"Blame Briley!" I waved and walked down to the exit.

I couldn't help but send Briley a picture of me.

'I love you. I'll miss you. Come home! I miss you and Junior already baby. I love you.' I laughed at how corny I was.

'Colson. Go to bed. Junior and I will sleep tonight. I want to come home. I'm already fucking ready to have my brains banged out.' I rolled my eyes.

'Horn dog ;)' I grabbed at my pockets for my car keys.

"Fuck me," I walked back inside and to her room.

"Forget you're keys again?" I smiled.

"Not used to having my own car," she giggled.

"Just come here," she grabbed my hands and pulled me onto the bed.

I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes. Her kiss was the last thing I remember.

-Finding out she's pregnant-

"Holy fucking shit!" Briley was sitting on the stairs laughing.

"Where'd it go!" she was laughing harder.

"It's not funny!" I lost my phone.

"Mommy hid it," Casie smiled at me.

"Well mommy's about to get attacked if she doesn't give it back!" I pulled her against me and started patting her down.

She pushed me away and handed me a little thing that had a plus sign on it.

"Round three," she smiled and kissed me.

"His name will be Colson Jr," she smiled.

"Here's you phone," she changed my background.

It was on her and Casie. It was my favorite picture. The first time I called her my girlfriend. She smiled as she watched my reaction.

"One big happy family," I smiled.

"I love you," she hugged me.

"Love can't describe my feelings Anna," her face scrunched up.

I made her mad. I stuck my tongue out at her. She kissed it. I winked and kissed her. Our immaturity equaled out.

"Beyotch," I bit her lip.

"Kells," she winked and stood up.

"Round three better be a fucking go!" I bit her neck.

"It will," she smiled.

I watched her hips swing as she walked towards the kitchen. Twenty-Seven and who would've thought I'd have that fine piece of ass in my house. Casie's ninth birthday would be coming soon. Damn...

-Wedding Briley's POV-

I was fixing my dress to perfection. I had my long, dark hair braided down my back. I pulled it over to where it cascaded down my shoulder. I was so nervous.

"Chill tiger," Ashleigh was fluffing my dress while I played with my hair.

"Is it time yet!" I was bouncing.

"Yes!" she laughed.

I walked up to Max and intertwined my arm with his. He was walking me down the isle. I had a huge grin on my face. Everyone stood up as I entered the church. I saw Colson's eyes brighten and he smiled. He made a half heart with his left and I made a sad attempt with my flower carrying, right hand.

Camera clicks and compliments could be heard. I breathed in and out. I was nervous, but so happy. I took his hands and smiled up at him. He bit his lip and I giggle.

"We're gathered here today to wed these two kids. Briley Anna Marks and Colson Kells Baker," I stared into Colson's bright and vibrant eyes.

As the I do's were shared, I was ready to say my vows.

"Colson. Where to begin. You make me smile. The mornings with you are the one's I treasure. Whether it's a coffee mix fight or just having a weird conversation. Either way I am happy. Since day one, I couldn't get you off of my mind. I can't help but cry because I am overwhelmed and so lucky to have you. I am so lucky to wake up and know that I'm loved and wanted by the most imperfect, yet perfect human being. I realized this morning I wasn't going to be alone. I woke up this morning and thought I get to spend forever with the love of my life. I get to spend forever with him. I get to be home," I wiped my eyes.

"Colson?" the priest was sniffling.

"To be honest. I woke up this morning ready to say fuck this and take you home and go back to bed. I hated waking up without you. It sucks. You keep me warm. Candy was yapping all night," I giggled.

"Anyway. Briley. I'm not a romantic. I'm damn sure not perfect, but when you say it... I have to believe it. I can barely stand being away from you. As corny as that was, you're the prime witness. So's Slim, but that's another story. You are the love of my life. I love you. Since day one, you have driven me insane, but in a good way. You gave me a reason to wake up. You gave me a home when I needed one. You gave me strength when I thought I was crushed. You gave me a bed to sleep in and a shoulder. You gave me a friend, a lover and now a wife. I hope soon you'll be a mommy too and I'll be a daddy again. I'm crying right now and I can't explain why, but all I know is I don't want today to end," I saw tears fall down his face.

Everyone was at least teared up. Slim was crying.

"Briley? Do you take Colson to be your loving husband?" I glared at the priest.

"Always," I smiled.

"Colson? Do you take Briley to be your loving wife?" the priest couldn't talk.

"Hell yeah," I was laughing.

"Kiss and go eat," Colson's lips smashed against mine in one of the most emotional kisses ever.

"Mrs. Baker," he kissed me again.

"My husband," I hugged him.

"My everything," he sighed and lifted me up.

"I'm proud of you," his dad smiled at him.

Colson hugged him. I was smiling and overwhelmed.

"She's beautiful," he hugged me.

Colson and his father had a rocky relationship. To see him say I'm proud of you must've meant the world to him. I kissed my Kells and let him carry me to the reception.

~

Cake. One word.

"Smash it!" was all that was on my mind.

I cut the first piece and snagged it and took two steps back.

"Beyotch..." I smiled brightly.

"Hey babe," I smashed it in his face and laughed.

"Really!" he got creative and smashed it against my chest.

I face palmed and kissed him.

"You wouldn't be you if you weren't messy," he kissed my boobs, which were cakeified.

"You wouldn't be you if you didn't taste so good," he was really turning me on.

He was the best present ever. I was so happy. This was our happy ending.

"Hey! I have to purpose a toast to my brother and his wife. You see. I've listened to him bitch and her bitch about being away from each other. If I hear it one more time... I swear..." Dubo was laughing.

"I'm just playing. I have to say to love. I think without him I'd be dead, and without her I wouldn't of met Hope. She's invincible and he's just a dumbass. I love you guys! To forever and make me and uncle again!" I kissed Colson and drank my champagne.

"You cried," I kissed his cheeks.

"You did too," he smiled.

"Toast?" Colson got his devious grin on his face.

He climbed onto the table and smiled.

"Papa Dickchicken wants some food!" I started cracking up.

I sat down in a chair and covered my mouth.

"Breathe Briley," I busted up laughing.

"She got it," Colson sat the microphone down and smiled.

I was laughing for a good five minutes before he realized what was running through my head.

"Pervert!" he kissed me.

"You said it," I smirked.

He picked me up and carried me to the dance floor. He smiled and took my hand in his and placed his hand on my waist.

"Oh these times are hard," he started singing.

"Shut up," I kissed him.

It was interesting to watch Colson watch me get lap dances. I think he was mad about it, but it was cute. He and Slim grinded against each other. Picture perfect moment.

We spent our Honeymoon in South Padre, Texas. He had a field day with my swimsuit collection and my lingerie sets. It was a lovely experience. I knew we had forever in our schedule to spend with each other. For the first time, I was finally happy and so was he.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cried writing the vows. :)