Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

A New Beginning

I was wearing my white dress with my black flats. I wore my dark hair in a side ponytail. My bangs were trimmed to perfection. I had a huge smile on my face when I walked into the gym. There were kids all around. Sam was sitting in bleachers with a book in his hand.

"I'm proud of you for wearing your scar proudly," Max smiled with me.

I walked to a chair next to the DJ booth and smiled at all of the smiling faces close to me. There was a really tall guy walking into the building with a group of friends. He smiled towards me and whispered toward his friends.

"Briley!" Sam ran up to me and hugged me.]

"Sammie?" I pointed at the guy.

"That's Machine Gun Kelly," his face went into sugar high mode.

"That's a piano," I walked towards it the keyboard.

"Hey pretty girl. What are you doing?" the tall, dark man smiled.

"Mind if I play?" I pointed at the keyboard.

He moved and motioned to sit. I let my fingers touch the keys and the notes began to flow out of me. I started singing "How to Save a Life" by The Fray. Max was smiling.

"I'm proud of you," Max hugged me as I finished.

"I am proud of me too," I hugged him.

The blonde walked over to me. He was smiling.

"I'm curious. What happened?" I knew he was talking about my scar.

Max paled. I smiled.

"I was in an acid throwing attack. My ex was very abusive and he threw acid on me. It covers my right side. I am lucky. My little brother was playing a song called "Invincible". He said that was my song," I smiled at the blonde.

"By Machine Gun Kelly?" he looked excited.

"Yeah. He said I was invincible," I gazed into his soft, light blue eyes.

"I am Machine Gun Kelly. Can I touch the healed parts?" he fidgeted with his fingers.

I held my hand out for him to take. He took it with caution. I laid it on my shoulder where it was mostly healed. He fingered across the crevices of skin. He watched my eyes seeing my reactions. I was smiling proudly.

"How can you be so strong?" he pulled his hand away.

"I wanted to cry. I cried when I saw my face. Then I remembered I am beautiful even if I have this scar on my face. It doesn't matter how flawed I am physically. I am strong because I won't let it take me away," I put my hands on my hips.

"You are invincible. I have the strange urge to kiss you. I don't even know your name. I'm Colson," he was blushing.

"I am Briley," I looked over and saw Sam and Max talking and pointing.

"I'd like to see you after this," Colson smiled.

"I would, too," I hadn't realized the words were out of my mouth.

In my head I was screaming. In my heart, well my heart was racing from his touch.

He smiled. He has a nice smile. His lips were quite pink and very inviting. I pulled my phone from my boob and handed it to him.

'20 years old and you can't give him your number verbally?!' my head yelled at me.

"Creative," he handed me my phone.

"I'm actually really shy," I blushed.

"You just let me like molest your shoulder with my hand," I covered my mouth and giggled.

"I did. I did," he removed his hat and rubbed the back of his head.

"You are invincible, Briley," he pulled me into a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder. My scar was touching his cheek.

"You are an inspiration to the kids," I smiled and walked away to my brothers.

Max hugged me. Sam was crying. I knew something was up.

"My sister is friends with MGK and I'm not," he cried harder.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I knew this was the beginning to something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random. Really random, but I like where I'm going to get with this.