Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Memories Hurt

"The damage is done!" I screamed.

"Take this bitch!" I felt the burning in my face.

-

I woke up with a jolt. I was sweating and Colson was shaking me. His eyes looked fearful.

"A-Adam?" I was hallucinating.

"It was a bad dream. No I'm Kells," he rolled his eyes.

"Bad dream?" I looked at the black walls.

"Yeah," he pulled back.

"I'm cold," I felt like a two year old who just saw the boogie man.

"I'm here," he lifted me up and carried me downstairs.

The faces I could recognize, but I couldn't remember the names. This was a nightmare. That's when they turned evil.

-

"Colson!" I flew out of the bed.

Sweat poured across my body in waterfalls. He busted through the doorway. His face was pale. His eyes frantic.

"There's a kid here looking for you," I paled.

"Help me up," I was shaking so bad it hurt.

He took my hands. He looked me over to make sure I was okay.

"Adam was in my dream... I forgot you as well. I called you Adam. I was so scared," I cried into his chest.

"I'm here," he kissed my forehead.

I composed myself and walked down the hall to the living room. Keisha was up drinking milk. Slim was still asleep on the couch.

I opened the door. I was face to face with Adam. His green eyes bore holes into my soul. I shrank back. His dark brown hair grew. He looked mad.

"Briley," Keisha paled.

"Max," I fell down to my knees.

It all happened so fast. I was sitting down. Colson had a pan. Adam dropped. I was looking up at something so strange. It felt dreamlike.

-

I awoke in a chair. Colson was sleeping on my couch. I stood up and moved over to him. He opened his eyes and moved over. I laid down next to him and snuggled into him. He was holding my Stitch teddy bear. I took it from him and placed myself in his arms.

He pulled me tighter against him. I bit my lip and let the tears fall. He kissed my shoulder and nuzzled my neck.

"Stop crying. I know why you are," he moved to where he was half on me and half off.

"It was a nightmare," I pulled Stitch closer to me.

"I know. You were saying some weird shit. You were calling for Max and Sam and telling them to run away. You asked me why I hit Adam with a frying pan," I giggled.

"You like wailed on him with my frying pan. It was scary though," he rolled his eyes.

"Riya killed me on the inside. After Casie was born shit hit the fan. That's all I'm revealing until you spill what's going on inside your mind," he sat up.

I sat up next to him and stood up. I trotted off to my room and sat Stitch down and grabbed my raggedy teddy bear named Jake. I sat down next to him on the couch. I pulled the blanket over my legs and stared.

"I know the background. Give me details. I swear whatever you tell me... I won't leave you. I promise. I'll spill one of my dirty secrets to you as well," I noticed he lacked swearing.

"I was a bitch in school. I wouldn't of talked to you. Like you wouldn't of even been a point on my paper. I was so stuck up. I had to be. I had to fit in. After Max left me. I was 14 when I became an adult. Max ran off to be with Sally-Ann. Stupid bitch. I had an eight year old and myself. I had just turned 14. No parents. They fucking ran off too. It was only me.

"Well... I was growing up in Texas. I managed to move in with my friend Keisha. She's like Ashleigh to you. She made me live. Well... I got into high school. Life flipped upside down. I was so sick of being perfect. Then Adam took me from that. Late night fucks and running around. Weed and alcohol were my loves. Adam abused me. Max cleaned up and took us in. Yay me.

"I wanted to go to college.... I found out yesterday Max and his girlfriend broke up. I don't know why. I got a bad feeling. I saw Adam at the club last night. I was so drunk I couldn't think straight. I was so fucked up last night I don't remember anything. All I do know is I had a bad dream. We had sex. You're sleeping in my house again. That's okay with me. I like having you around," I smiled.

He sat there. I knew he was drinking in everything I just said. I wasn't sure what his reaction would be. He looked at me and smiled.

"I was born in Houston. Where were you born?" I was taken aback.

"Belton. Not big, but it was home for 10 years. I moved to Cleveland my twelfth birthday. For two years I stayed in some shitty place in Indiana," I laughed.

"I was a tiny white boy. I got beat up and bullied. It sucks. I had one talent. I could rap. I was fast. That's how I got the nickname Machine Gun Kelly. Slim and Dubo are my best friends. Ashleigh and her mom are my heroes. You are a mix of flaws and perfection. Fuck Adam. I've got one question. Why didn't Keisha say anything?" I paled.

"Keish doesn't know he did this to my face," I pointed at the terrorizing scar.

He looked like he asked the wrong question.

"No one wants to admit that they were abused. I definitely don't. I don't want to admit someone who I dated for 3 years... I don't want to admit I was wrong. I don't want to admit that I was wrong. He was bad. Colson... You are the best thing to walk into my life," I felt the tears sting.

"You and Casie are my two favorite women right now. You for being honest and Casie for teaching me love and that there's more to life. I'd like for you to meet her," he smiled.

"What if she doesn't like me," I looked up at him with tear-filled eyes.

"Who couldn't like you. You're fucking hilarious. You're cute as fuck. Damn Bri. You're like the prettiest fucking thing on earth. Don't fucking pull that shit. Now shut up and go to sleep," I stared.

He pulled me against his chest and soon we were both asleep, or at least I was.

-

I walked into his home with fear. Slim was talking to a girl. She wasn't Keisha I knew that much, but she had a little girl with her. Colson walked up to her and smiled. I could see the hurt in his eyes. I knew who she was.

"See you later Riya," he picked up the little girl and pranced over to me.

Keisha walked out of the room. I knew she was seeing red. I smiled and waved at her. I looked at Colson who stood in front of me with a beautiful girl.

"Casie, this is Briley," she stared at me.

"You're pretty," I watched his eyes light up at her words.

"I told you so," he kissed me.

"Alright," I smiled.

"She's my girlfriend," he smiled proudly at her.

She smiled and walked towards me. I took her hands. She sat down on my lap. He took out his phone and took a picture.

"My twitter caption is 'my girlfriend and my daughter. One big happy family.'" I bit my lip and smiled.

"I have this really bright idea," I looked at the blonde.

"What would that be," the boys, Slim, Dubo, and Spordy stared at me like I was insane.

"I think this is going to be a bad idea flower," I looked at Keisha.

She, like me, was so lost. I was contently playing with Casie.

"Bwarr," I took her hands.

"Boomers!" I cocked my head to the side.

Colson and Slim were contently doing God knows what. I was way to busy to care.

"The fuck?" I looked at a really bright eyed Colson.

I realized that when he's high, he's really hyper. I was in for it. I couldn't help but think how cute he really was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's where I get into Half Naked & Almost Famous. <3 I love half naked Kells.