Status: Writer's Block on my other story.

Scars, Stripes and Kisses

Paradise

Morning sickness. Two words. One billion panic attacks. Vomit sucks. It's like touching acid. Phobias. I'm so tired.

"You shouldn't be moving around that much," Colson was being protective.

"I should knock the shit out of you. I'm not laying around. If I do, I won't feel better. Feed me! I want eggs," I smiled.

"Let's not beat me up. Sleeping with you is scary. You kick to hard," he wrapped his arms around me.

"I kick the shit out of you?" I looked at him.

"No water works!" he kissed me.

"They argue like a married couple," Slim smiled.

"Who else is hungry?" I looked at everyone.

Dubo and his nightly woman were walking down stairs. I then discovered I was in Colson's clothes. I smiled brightly. I needed music.

I creeped over my computer. I opened up to my personal favorite cover artist. I was flying off happy, pregnant emotions. I found my favorite song. It happened to be a song I knew quite well and enjoyed singing. I played 'Kiss Me' by Jason Walker.

"I love how it doesn't matter how early she's up, she had energy," Colson grabbed my hips.

"I'm jealous she's not gaining weight!" Keisha jumped up and started playing with my shirt.

"She's gained 20lbs of water," Keisha and I stared at Colson.

"He's set his death sentence," she busted up laughing.

"I'm not gaining weight. So you shut up," I stuck my nose in the air and walked away from him.

"I'm not getting in trouble," I rolled my eyes and grabbed the OJ.

I poured a glass and returned the bottle. I was upset with my boyfriend. I think he caught on, because he wasn't making eye contact. I smiled and sat down next to Ashleigh.

"You're not getting fat. Most of what you're gaining is baby mass and water," she smiled and put her hands on my tummy.

"I've got a weight chart. My doctor wanted me to keep one so if I have complications, he can see if it's weight," I smiled.

"Labor is going to suck," I looked at Colson.

"Your butt's going to be in there with me," he laughed.

"Why wouldn't it?" he walked into the bedroom.

"Good question," I smiled and snuggled under my blanket.

"I want to play piano again," I looked into my baby's blue eyes.

"I feel like recording, so let's go," he picked me up and carried me to his make shift studio.

He sat me onto my feet. I eyed the keyboard and smiled. He sat down in the chair next to me. I slowly began to play.

"Sing for me," he kissed my cheek.

"We do what we have to when we fall in love. We say what we need to get out, but it's not enough. Whether it's to yourself, or looking at someone else," I was singing 'Everybody Lies' by Jason Walker.

He leaned back and closed his eyes. He was smiling. He cracked his eyes to watch me sing. It was nice having someone who appreciated my talent.

"I love your voice," he smiled brighter.

"I love to sing and play," I kept playing on a different song.

He watched me.

"We need a song for us," he watched my fingers.

"I'll play and sing a couple I know off the bat," I smiled.

He nodded and leaned back against the couch.

"Oh these times are hard, yeah they're making us crazy. Don't give up on my baby," he was singing softly along with me.

"This is our song," he smiled.

He moved over to sit with me. I continued to sing and play.

"We're smiling, but we're close to tears." he kissed me.

"I love you," I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you more," he laughed.

"Not possible," his voice was deeper.

"Try it," I placed my hands on his chest.

His heart was pounding. I felt my phone buzz. I looked and saw it was Max.

"Hello?" I heard heavy breathing.

"It's Sam... Max is chasing the dragon again. I found an 8 ball in his room," I dropped my phone.

"Oh God," I picked up my phone.

"Sammy? I'm coming to get you," I hung up and took off running.

"Briley!" Colson grabbed my hand.

"Max is doing meth again," he paled.

I stood there and let the tears puddle on the floor. I was so upset.

"I have to get Sammy," he smiled and offered to go with.

-

The house was empty except the sound of crying. Boxes were packed. My grandmother stood in the doorway with tears in her eyes.

"Why?" I looked at Max.

"Because I can," he stared at the floor.

Colson stayed by the door.

"I'm pregnant. I needed my brother to help take care of his youngest brother. What about me too? You're selfish. How long?" I cried.

"A month and a half," I felt something snap.

"You asshole," I walked into Sam's room.

The evening sun lit it up dimly. He was on his bed. I took him into my arms and cried with him. He was shaking so bad it was unreal.

"Come home with Cole and I," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I want to. Casie can play with me!" his eyes lit up when he said her name.

"Yeah she can," hard to believe he was only fourteen.

He grabbed his school bag and his clothes. I smiled at Colson.

"I like her smile. Especially how she tries to hide it," he looked back at me.

"Treat her right. Maxwell Anthony. Let's go," I giggled.

Colson took my hands in his. I kissed his perfect lips.

"Do you have Casie with you?" Colson's eyes lit up like the fourth of July.

"I get her next weekend," Sam stared wide eyed and happy.

"He doesn't care how old she is, he likes playing with her," I smiled at my loving boyfriend and hugged my little brother.

He was blushing.

"Least he's interested in being active," I rolled my eyes.

I was exhausted. I wanted to sleep. I wrapped my arms around Colson and passed out against his chest.