Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

His Voice Could Make Angels Jealous

When the alarm went off, I rolled over and turned it off. I slowly got out of bed. To be honest, I'm nervous about the date with Kellin. What if I make a complete ass out of myself? I'm so inexperienced with relationships compared to him. Given the seven year age difference.

I took a shower and applied my makeup. I took about thirty minutes to decide what I was going to wear. I'm usually not like this when it comes to going on dates, but this date is different. I spent most of the day sitting on my couch watching reruns of True Blood and texting Kellin. Everytime my phone vibrated my stomach did little flips because I knew it was him.

Six o' clock grew closer and closer. Finally I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door, a huge smile crept across his face. "You look beautiful." he said. I blushed. "So, I was thinking about going to the movies." he continued. "Sounds good." I replied. I followed him to his SUV. He opened the door for me and I climbed in.

On the way to the theater we were talking about music. He made me confess that I was a fan. I thought he would be creeped out, turns out he loves the fact that I am. He also found out that we basically have the same music taste. "Music soulmates" he called us. He sang almost the whole way there. His voice could make angels jealous.

We decided to watch a horror movie. Once we got our tickets we ordered popcorn and drinks. We sat in the back of the theater away from everyone. About fifteen minutes into the movie he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I layed my head on his chest. I still can't beleive this is actually happening. I need to know what makes me so special. "Kellin?" I whisper. "Yeah?" He whispers back. "Well, ummm...I have a question. Why me? I know you have thousands of other girls that would kill to be here right now. What makes me so special?" I say quietly. I looked up at him and can see a smile forming. He looked down into my eyes and whispered "You're gorgeaus for one. And two, there's something about you that draws me in. It might be your beautiful blue/gray eyes or the way you innocently blush when I compliment you. You're just different." I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

The movie ended and now we're standing on my porch with our fingers intertwined. I think the date went amazing. I don't want this night to end. I broke the silence by asking "Do you maybe want to come inside? We can watch a movie. I mean I understand if you don't..." He cut me off by saying "I'd love to." I put a movie in the dvd player and cuddled up to him. I looked up at him and couldn't help it. I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to." I said kind of embarrassed by the awkward kiss. He took my face in his hands and kissed me tenderly. We broke apart after about a minute. "Don't be sorry. I wanted to do that all night." He said. He ran his fingers thru my hair as I placed my head back on his chest. I didn't realize exactly how tired I was because I fell asleep cuddling Kellin without even realizing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm not sure when I can update again because a hurricane is going to hit Southern Mississippi and I'm not sure how bad the damage is going to be :( But I will update as soon as I can. Please comment and tell me what you think!

Stephanie's Date Outfit