Status: I'm finally working on Chapter 32!!!! Sorry for the long wait guys :/

How The Hell Did You Ever Pick Me?

I Feel So Close To You Right Now

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I stretched before opening my eyes. I looked towards the kitchen to find Kellin making breakfast. He looked up at me and said "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." A smile crept across my face. "You know you didn't have to make breakfast. I should be the one making you breakfast, silly." He laughed and said "Well, I like cooking for you." I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "You're perfect." I whispered.

After, we ate breakfast and took showers, he had to leave. He had to go meet the boys for band practice. Before he left we stood at my doorway making out. I didn't want to stop, and I don't think he wanted to either. Between kisses he mumbled "I have to go. I don't want to piss off the guys." He gave me a tight squeeze and one last kiss before he left.

Realizing I was still in my bathrobe, I went to my bedroom to change. I did my makeup and hair while I was at it. I heard my phone vibrate on the night stand. I looked at it to find it was a message from Kellin.

I miss you already.

I felt my stomach doing flips.

"I miss you too." I replied back.

I can't believe everthing that has happened in just three days. It's surreal. I received another text.

What are you doing tomorrow?

I sighed. Sadly, I have work from 9-5 at my dad's company.

"I work 9-5" I replied.

I love working for my dad. Don't get me wrong. The money's amazing but I hate sitting at a desk all day doing paper work. It gets boring after a while. Throughout high school I always thought I would be working for bands. But, that never happened. My phone vibrated again.

Can I pick you up at 7?

I smiled to myself. I can't believe he actually wants to hangout again.

"Of course. :))" I replied.

I heard a knock at the door. "I wonder who this could be." I asked myself. I opened it to find Josh standing there. I let him in and as soon as I shut the door he started asking questions. "Okay so my friend told me she saw you on a date with Kellin Quinn. Omg why didn't you tell me? What happened?" he nearly shouted at me. I laughed and said "Well, yeah he took me to the movies yesterday and he left this morning. I didn't tell you because I didn't think it was that significant." His eyes widened and he dragged me to the couch. I sat down next to him. "Tell me everything!" he exclaimed. He reminded me of an excited puppy. I gushed to Josh everything that happened.

After I was finished he sat there with his mouth agape. "You're with Kellin Mother Fuckin Quinn Bostwick...lucky ass bitch." he practicaly yelled. I looked down and said "Well, him and I aren't technically together. We're getting to know each other. But, he's picking me up at seven tomorrow." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I slipped it out and saw it was Kellin.

I can't wait! :]

Josh was looking over my shoulder and said "Have you thought about what you're going to wear?" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I'll ask him."

"I can't wait either. Is there anything in particular I should wear?" I texted.
About a minute later he texted back.

You don't have to wear anything formal if that's what you're asking :P

"Alright :)" I replied

Josh and I spent the remainder of the day eating ice cream and watching movies. He left my house around dinner time. Apparantly, Josh is going to meet his new boy toy. When he left I made myself a small dinner since I spent most of the day eating ice cream.

I did a little cleaning before taking a shower. I changed into my pajamas and blow dried my hair. In the middle of blow drying my hair Kellin texted me. A couple hours passed and I was still texting him. We talked about almost everything; touring, what I do for a living, and our families. He also kept mentioning how much I kept making him smile just by texting him. I couldn't help but blush and giggle like a little school girl everytime he mentioned it. He fell asleep at nine. He was exhausted; he had band practice almost all day long.

I layed in bed and all I could think about was what if things progressed between us and we ended up going out. How would it work out since he's touring most of the time? I would miss him so much. I found out he goes back on tour in about three weeks. I only have three weeks left with him until he leaves for three months to tour around the U.S. and Europe. I wonder how he does it? Does he miss his family and friends back home? It must be tough being gone ten and a half months out of the year.

The fact that I'm becoming attached to him this early scares the living shit out of me. I've been hurt before and I swore to myself that I would never let that happen to me again. But something tells me this will be worth it. Kellin is different. I can feel it.

I turned on my tv and watched Family Guy and American Dad until I passed out around eleven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, a new chapter! I hope you like it :) Please comment/subscribe/recommend. If you are writing a fan fiction that contains Sleeping With Sirens,Pierce The Veil,Of Mice And Men,Asking Alexandria, The Amity Affliction, or All Time Low please tell me! I would love to check it out :)

Title Credit= Feel So Close-Calvin Harris

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Pajama's