Status: Active

If Only

TWO*

The sun was peeking into my room, through the blinds. I could hear birds chirping outside. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day, I was just so exhausted, I wanted to go back to sleep. I rolled over in bed and pulled the covers over my head. The alarm on my phone went off soon after, so I decided I might as well get up. I got out of bed and stretched, before walking over to my window and pulling the blinds up.

It looked absolutely perfect outside. The sky was a beautiful blue, and there were little to no clouds in the sky. The sun was shining and I just wanted to go outside. The only problem is that I felt like my uterus was getting ripped out. Oh the joys of being a girl.

I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the bed and looked at it. I blinked a couple times as I stared at the text in front of me. “What the hell?”

I opened the text message and it said it was from ‘Niall <3.’

Good morning baby. I miss you, wish I could be there with ya right now. Love ya!

What the flying fuck? Who was messing with me? I instantly called Christina and told her to come over.

Once she got to my house, she ran up to my room. “What happened?”

I sat down on the bed. “You won’t believe this. Hell, I don’t even believe it. I woke up this morning, and I saw this text message. And it says it’s from Niall.”

“What? That’s crazy though. We don’t know the boys from One Direction.” She looked puzzled.

My face probably matched hers, I was more confused than her. “Yes I know, I don’t know what happened. Lemme text him back.”

Good morning babe. Oh my gosh, my cramps are so bad. I miss you so much. ): When will I see you again? Love you too!

I sat back and waited for my phone to light up. Considering the time difference, it was late afternoon in the UK. If this was the actual Niall, that is. Once the phone lit up, I grabbed it and opened his message.

Aw love, I’m so sorry. If only I could be there with ya right now. I love ya so much.

“Oh…my…God.” I stuttered.

“What Heather?” Christina asked, her voice was quite calming considering we were having a major freak out moment.

“Last night, when I was texting you! I said ‘if only’ I was dating Niall. And I said it to myself before I went to bed. And now this morning he says ‘if only’ I was with you. What if it’s the actual Niall? As in the Niall Horan from One Direction? I know this sounds absolutely fucking crazy, but what if I woke up this morning and I’m dating him? Wouldn’t that be awesome?”

Christina looked at me. “You think it’s awesome? I think it’s fucking weird as hell.” She laughed and grabbed the phone from me, looking at the text messages. “Why don’t we just call?”
I frowned. “Because, I don’t want to tell my boyfriend that I don’t know how we’ve came about dating. That’s a bit rude, don’t ya think?”

She bit her lip. “Let’s just call and see what happens, ok?”

I nodded as she pressed the call button.

“Heya babe, how’re ya?” the voice on the other end spoke first.

I pointed at the phone then at Christina. I whispered, “Holy fuck, that’s Niall. Oh my gosh.”

I decided to play along. “Hey babe, I’m good. Just woke up and I’m feeling like shit. Can I ask you a question though?”

“Yeah babe, something wrong?”

I frowned and took a deep breath. “No nothing’s wrong. Just, are you the Niall from One Direction? And how’d we meet and when? And how long have we been dating?”

“Uh babe, are you feeling alright? Yes of course I’m the Niall from One Direction. How many Niall Horan’s do you know of?” He chuckled to himself. “We met back in June when I came to Chicago for a concert, and I just fell in love with ya right then in there. And we’ve been dating since June 8th. The concert was the 2nd and we just texted nonstop after that. But babe seriously, did you hit your head or something? How come you don’t remember this?” He sounded worried.

Hell, if my girlfriend called me asking who I was and how we met, I’d be worried too.

Christina grabbed the phone from me and decided to say something. “Hey, I don’t know what happened to Heather. I think she hit her head when we were repainting my room yesterday.”

I looked at her and laughed.

She whispered softly, “Hey shut up. I couldn’t think of anything.”

“Oh hey, Christina is that you? Harry says he misses you.”

Christina looked at me, then back at the phone. “Tell him I miss him more.” She said in a cutesy voice.

“Will do. Hey, since Heather isn’t feeling to well, maybe the boys and I will come for a visit. I don’t think we’re doing anything. We’ll catch the next flight to Chicago, how’s that sound?”

I froze. Christina nudged me so I could answer. “Um…sounds…perfect. I love you.”

“Love ya too baby. See you soon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah this was my brilliant idea! I wish something like this could actually happen. That'd be fucking weird, but also fucking awesome at the same time. Thanks to 'sunshinegirl56' for being my first comment! Thank you! :)

Niall, who do you wanna date?
Image
Me, oh I know. ;) Hehe.
Right at that part ^ during the Olympic closing ceremony I pointed at him when he pointed at the camera. We're perf for each other ;)

Enjoy this!