Coming Up Strong

One/one

"Come on kid hurry up!" Niall groaned as he got off his knees. 

He flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink. The foul taste of his insides lingered on his tongue and teeth. He rinsed his mouth before staring at the reflection. 

"You piece of shit." he said to the person in front of him. 

He dried his hands then gave himself once last scowl. He unlocked the door and walked out pushing past the waiting teacher and walked down the hall. He tugged on his uniform sleeves trying to hide his form of relief. He was so distracted by the task that he didn't see the person who he bumped into. They bumped heads and fell on their bums. 

"Oi! Maybe you should watch whe...your..going." the last word as barely audible as he realized who it was. 

He doesn't know what happened next but he was forced up by the boy. The boy had pure anger in his eyes and was killing Niall in his mind. The muscular football jock versus a no one. Very fair. 

"Did you say something dick sucker?" the bully asked gripping Niall's uniform shirt. 

Just as the boy was pulling his fist back Niall shut his eyes preparing for the pain. When he didn't feel anything his opened them to see Liam holding the guys arm. 

"I suggest you don't do that." he said in a warning tone. 

Luke let go of Niall and turned to Liam. Just as he charged towards Liam, he sidestepped and Luke ran into Zayn's fist. Niall jumped back as Luke fell to the floor. 

"Alright there is nothing to see people." Louis said stepping out of the crowd. 

"Niall, you alright lad?" Harry asked with worry. 

Niall only nodded before turning on his heels and started walking past the crowd of people that had gathered. As quickly as he tried to get out of the crowd that didn't stop him from hearing the insults. 

"That fat prick didn't even say thank you."

"What a freak!"

"I bet you he's in a rush to go suck someone off."

"Why else do you think his name is Niall whore-an!" that caused the crowd to burst into laughter. 

The tears were at the brim of falling from his eyes and he ran down the hallway. He pushed past the doors of the school and ran to his safe haven. With each step the insults came back and as he kept running they got louder. 

"Ew look at his teeth!"

"He seriously needs to lose weight."

"He eats like a god damn pig!"

"Can you believe that slut slept with..."

"I heard he slept with someone just to get a cheeseburger." 

Niall couldn't hold it in anymore the tears fell as he reached it. The only place where no one can judge him or hurt him in anyway. He sat down on the leaves, he looked around and the tree's were bare. It was the end of October so the leaves were on the ground and the air was chilly. That's when Niall realized he forgot his things especially his jacket. 

"I thought you might want this." Niall jumped at the voice and he turned around.

Liam was standing there holding Niall's bag and sweater. How did Liam find him.

"How did you.."

"I think I know me own boyfriend." he said and Niall's frown deepened.

Him and Liam are dating, Liam loves him so much. It's really unbearable on how much love he has for the Irish lad. However Niall feels the same but somethings happened to him that he doesn't understand. Niall has been sleeping around with other boys because he wants to and because Liam wants to wait. 

Niall can recall on the moments and how he feels like crap. Niall's parents don't really want to put up with him either, they basically shunned him from the family giving him $100 a week to keep him out of their hair. They don't feed him and he really don't care if he's at home or not. He ignores Liam's kind gestures and his loving attitude towards him and chooses to be with someone careless. 

"I'm sorry." Niall cried out. 

"What for sweet heart?" Liam said in a loving tone. 

"For being with someone as disgusting as me." Niall mumbled as he kicked the leaves. 

"What? Look at me." Liam said as he scooted closer and grabbed Niall's hands. 

"Look at me Niall." Liam said a little more demanding. 

The boy didn't do Liam did it for him. He placed two fingers under Niall's chin and lifted so he could look at the boy. Niall let out a small gasp as he looked into the chocolate brown orbs. 

"You are not disgusting. You are the most beautiful angel I have ever laid eyes on. I love how your blue eyes shine every time you set sight on a chocolate bar, or how the very few times you laugh it's very infectious." 

"But I've been a bad boyfriend. I don't deserve you." Niall muttered and he looked back down at his feet. 

"I know everything. I know you've been sleeping with other people. I also know its because of my decision." Liam lifted Niall's head again. 

"And you know, if you are willing to not bring harm to you anymore then I will give you want." Niall looked at him wide eyed. 

"No Liam I can't let you that if you don't want..."

"I want to. I love you and I trust you." Liam softly spoke. 

Niall felt the tears come up again and before he could let out the sob he pressed his lips with Liam's soft full lips. Niall missed this, he really did. With the other boys it was just rough and forced but with Liam it was so calm and passionate. Liam deepened the kiss by running his tongue along Niall's lower lip and he granted him access. 

"Shhh their going to hear you!" Louis whispered causing the couple to pull apart. 

"Dammit Lou!" Niall said looking in the boys direction. 

"Zayn was the one who suggested it!" Harry exclaimed.

"Well we didn't hear talking for around ten minutes so we got worried." Zayn explained causing the couple to chuckle. 

Liam grabbed Niall's hand and the walked back to the car. Harry, Louis, and Zayn raced to the car which ended in Louis running into  a tree. Harry and Zayn were on the floor laughing at Louis while Liam helped him up. 

"Shut the hell up Hazza!" Louis yelled at the boy who was in a fit of giggles. 

Harry then got up and ran into Louis arms. They walked back to Zayn's car and piled in. Zayn drove with Liam as passenger with the other three boys in the back seat. 

"What the hell is that?" 

"It's carrot and carrot beats all because of its nutrients and ability to be good for eye sight." 

"Your so adorkable." Harry smirked. 

"Adorkable?"

"Yea your adorably cute but still a dork." Harry smiled as Louis playfully punched his arm. 

"Sounds like Niall." Liam said turning in his seat to look at his love who was fast asleep. 

"Are you really gonna give it to Niall?" Zayn asked curiosity lingering in his voice. 

"Yes I am. I love him and if he could really follow through then yes I will." Liam explained.

"So when is this gonna happen?"

"Prom night." 

"But that's two years away." Harry said.

"I know." Liam winked before turning back around.

Clever boy. 

~2 Years Later~ 

"Shit!" Niall exclaimed as he held onto the blade. 

He was doing so good no cutting, throwing up, fighting, smoking, or even crying for the past two years. But why now? Why now that he is so close for him and Liam to have their moment is he going to break. 

"Do it! Your worthless self needs it! It'll make you look even better!" Niall looked at the reflection that was talking back to him. 

"No! I can't do this." 

"Of course you can. You know you want to." Niall lifted the blade and looked at it. 

So sharp and so pretty. He looked at it and remembered the feel of the metal blade breaking skin and the red liquid drip down his wrist. Oh what a delight it used to bring. 

"That's it. Now just press it against skin." Niall stared at himself. 

"Fuck you." he said before throwing the blade into the trash bin. 

He walked out of the restroom and to his room. He grabbed a pair of boxers and dropped the towel. He was so proud of himself, ever since he promised Liam that he would change things were definitely better. He looked so much healthier, his skin wasn't as pale, his eyes were always blue instead of the dull grey they used to be. He was actually more muscular since he would work out with Liam which ended up in a giant snogg fest. 

Niall grabbed his tux from his closet and placed it on his bed. He grabbed the creme pants and put them on, he then grabbed the shirt and put on. As he buttoned up the shirt he smiled, this night was gonna fun and really one of the best nights of his life. 

Things have changed and really for the better. Niall's parents were involved in his life again and he was happy about that. Graduation was just around the corner for the five boys who've known each other since kinder when Louis squirted each of them with orange paint saying they should become carrots. 

"Looks like things are going right for you mate." he said to himself as he put on his shoes and then started to fiddle with his tie. 

"Niall the boys are here!" he heard his mother call from downstairs. 

He couldn't figure out how to tie the tie so he just wrapped it around his neck and put his suit on. As he walked down the stairs his heart started beating faster as he realized it was prom night. 

"Oh Niall!" his mom scolded as she reached out to fix his tie. 

"Mooooom!" Niall squealed as she finished making the tie. 

"Oh hush now get together so I can take a picture of the handsome lot!" she said pulling out a camera. 

"And beautiful." Zayn said twirling his girlfriend. 

To say they were handsome and beautiful was an understatement. They were smoking hot! They all looked fantastic and unbelievably good looking. 

Harry was wearing a navy blue suit which was unbuttoned and revealed his white shirt. He had on navy blue slacks and white shoes. He also had his paper plane pendant that Louis gave him for their 6 month aversary. His curls were still as curly but a little more groomed than before. 

Louis had on white slacks with white toms. He also had a navy blue shirt and white suspenders. His hair was the usual side swoop and be wore a necklace Harry had given him. 

Zayn wore an all black suit with black shoes and black shirt. He had on a red tie to match with Perrie. She had on a red dress that was fitted to her body but had a slit up to her thigh. It was also strapless and pinched in the torso area. She also had on stilettos that look like they could stab someone. 

Last was Liam who had on a traditional black and creme suit that mixed matched Niall's. He smiled at the boy before he stood next to him and posed for the picture. 

"Come on the limo is waiting." Zayn said before he rushed to the door. 

Perrie and the boys chuckled as they followed behind him. As Niall hopped into the limo he knew this was gonna be great.

And he was absolutely right, from the awesome time dancing at the dance to where he is now. In a tangled mess with Liam in a hotel room. He panted as he tried to recover from the greatest love making he's ever experienced. As Liam pressed their naked bodies closer Niall couldn't help but think of the boy. The boy who changed his life for the best and is now the person who he is gonna marry. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy.