More Than Friends

Spin The Bottle

I hauled the boxes and cases up the stairs and into Liam's room. I stuffed them in the corner before actually taking out some clothes and going into the shower. I tugged at some clean underwear, a white vest top and a kind of satin red wrap around skirt with a hold skinny belt Liam had bought me but I'd only ever worn once. I also took out a red jacket-cardigan and took them all into the shower with me. I showered, brushed my teeth, and dressed before making my way back down stairs.

Reruns of the night before flashed through my mind. I knew I wasn't likely to forget they night - the night I lost all innocence to the man I loved. I saw I had nail scratches on my leg so I decided to pull on some nude colour tights to hide them. Then I thought...Harry knew what we'd done, no matter how much I lied. But the fact that we'd done that and someone had lightly teased me about it, actually strangely turned me on. I smiled at it. There was nothing to do, and as Liam hadn't been here for days, a light layer of dust was settling. I took out the polish, a duster the vaccum and the mop and cleaned the entire house. I thought if Liam wanted me to live with him, then I'd make it worthwhile and save him a job. Not long after I'd finished putting the bedroom back in order, the door downstairs unlocked. I crept down and stood in the hallway. I felt surprisingly shy towards Liam today. I sort of just sank into the wall. Liam was last to enter after allowing his peers to go before him.
'Oh you moved the boxes and cases. Thank you babe,' he smiled as he walked over to me. He then whispered 'Sorry I couldn't say goodbye to you properly.'

I knew what he'd meant by that but I just smiled and let it slide. He took my hands in his and stood facing me.
'Thr boys are staying over. Louis and Niall bought drinks. Could have a really good night,' he grinned, before kissing me on the cheek and leading me into the lounge to the boys. They all said hello and I recieved a hug from each of them. Harry and I hugged a little longer than usual. I knew exactly why - he knew, of course. I went to stand by Liam and he draped his arm around me. I couldn't believe the time when I looked up at the clock. Almost six! Time had flown! The boys had a cab of beer each and as I didn't like beer, they'd been so kind as to buy me two bottles of expensive pink kind of wine. It was nice, sweet with a slight tingle on your tongue. Liam ordered a pizza for us all as we all ended up in the living room, laughing and getting drunk. By the time just over an hour had passed, I'd already finished a large bottle of wine, and Liam and Zayn where sent to the shop to get more beers for the boys. Liam got a few cans of coke, as even though his kidney had recently healed, he didn't want to risk anything. We where laughing and slightly slurring. Louis found the empty bottle I hadn't yet thrown away.

'Oi everyone! Let's play...Spin The Bottle!' he roared.
'Aw imagine building a fort to play it,' I giggled.
'haha, great idea!' Niall laughed. So we made our way into the living room and attempted to builid a fort. Liam fetched some sheets out of the airing cupboard and some pegs to hold it all together. Meanwhile, the others spun the sofa aroundso the seats faced the wall. They did the same with the armchair. I got a few chairs from the kitchen and once Liam had returned, we draped the sheets all over. It covered half of the floor, and was big enough for us all to comfortably sit in. all the entrances where sealed and held together like pegs. I had to admit that it looked quite good. I crawled through, followed by Liam and the rest of the boys. We all took our drinks in. It was obvious that Liam was the most sober, as he was reluctant to really play. But it went ahead anyway.

Louis was first to spin the bottle. It pointed to Zayn do he and Zayn, practically pissing themselves laughing kissed in the middle of the floor. We all laughed as they pulled away. Zayn spun the bottle and ur landed in Liam. The same thing happened, I was doubling over laughing drunkly before I realised who the bottle was pointing at. Me. I looked up at him. He turned and held my neck. He pulled me in at the waist and dragged me towards him. His lips where pressed on mine. He lightly licked my lip for permission to enter and obviously, it was granted. We where in full make out session. Liam's hand slid down to caress my thigh as he kissed me. One boy was sniggering and the others where silent. We finally broke the kiss and I resumed my sitting position.
'Ooh, was that a little preview of what happened last night?' Harry grinned.
'What?' the other four blurted in union. I'd forgotten Liam didn't know Harry knew. 'Shir.' Harry cursed.
'Does he know?' Liam asked. This seemed to sober me a little.
'Well, he saw me this morning and even though I'd lied, he knew,' I blushed.
'How?' he wondered.
'My neck.'

Niall was looking at us curiously.
'Are you saying what I think you're saying?' he grinned.
'Depends what you think we're saying,' Harry said.
'Did they bang last night?' Niall's face lit up with triumph and glee.
'OOh you dirty girl!' teased Zayn, nudging my knee. I tried to fight back a grin but couldn't do it.
'what do you mean he could tell by your neck?' Louis asked. I pulled back my hair to reveal the lovebite that still looked fresh. The boys looked infringed.
'Did you like it? Was it enjoyable?' Louis grinned. I paused for a second before looking up and making direct eye contact.
'Yes. Liam was great,' I smiled, leaning into my Liam, using his chest as my pillow and toying with the bottom of his shirt. The others grinned broadly.

'It's really hot in here!' Harry sighed minutes later, mid conversation. He pulled at his top and shoved it behind him. I stared at his torso. I wasn't drunk exactly, just rather tipsy, but seeing Harry like that always made me smile. Seeing any of them like that made me smile. It was Harry and Zayn's tattoos that always made if that bit better. Within minutes, all of the boys had nothing on their torso. Of course I didn't complain, it was bloody brilliant seeing them all like that. I'd already taken off my cardigan, and I was still sweltering.
'This isn't fair. We're all boiling, but at least you guys can take your shirts off. Fuck it. You've all seen me in a bikini, what's the difference to a bra?' I mumbled. I adjusted myself and threw my best top off. Immediately, I was that bit cooler. Liam repositioned me, to move behind me so I was in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me, as of to remind them I was his. I didn't mind. I liked it. The others stared a bit, but I looked up to Liam's jawline as he engaged in conversation again.

It was midnight before we all made our way upstairs. Liam and I shut the door after entering the bedroom. I turned to a surprise. Liam was there, waiting for me to turn around. He held my waist and drew me in to kiss me.
'Thought you didn't want me to be your sex toy?' I asked cheekily.
'I don't, but I want you. Do you want me?' he grinned.
'Yes,' I whispered. He took he over to the bed. As we lay there we both fought for domination. He won due to his masculinity and strength. He seemed to want to do more than the night before. He kissed me in all the right places. He touched me in all the right places. He stripped us both down and propped me up against the headboard. He spread my legs wide and got between them. He kissed me, sucked me, licked me. He trailed his way all the way down my body but this time didn't stop at my waist and hips. He caressed, licked and sucked the inside of my thigh. He took his hand and stuck two fingers in. They curled and I took a sharp breath.
'You're tight tonight babe. You where last night, but this is a whole other level,' he felt around me and took another finger to spread my moistness. He rubbed my clit roughly, knowin how I liked it, taking it under my hood. I tried to stifle a moan to save it and not to disturb the boys.

We where sandwiched between the boys. Louis and Niall where to the left and Harry and Zayn where on the right. I didn't want to be interrupted. He shoved his fingers in and out faster and deeper. He lowered his head and took away his fingers. He bowed his head and replaced his fingers with his tongue. He flicked and licked, making me feel so alive. I stifled some more moans. He soon lifted his head and came to kiss me. I pushed him off me and dragged him up to stand. I kissed each of his heavenly abs. I wanted to return the favour. I lightly petted his prominent cock. He was stiff and if it where possible, he got harder. I stoked it as I dropped to my knees. I caressed it delicately, teasing him more than before. I lightly blew across him and he harshly breathed in. I slid him between my lips. I kissed and sucked.
'Oh babe...that- no I can't...Baby!' he moaned. I slid it between my lips, back and forth. I tried to fit as much of it as I could in my mouth. I took a hand and stroked his balls. He breathed in again. I could tell he loved it. He moaned some more. I slid him out of my mouth and whispered to him.
'Sssh. They'll hear.'
'Exciting. Can't make too much noise incase we get caught. Just makes me want to make you scream louder.'

He lay me back into the bed. He held my hips in place and drove them into the mattress. He spread my legs wide. He was at my entrance. He emerged. He came out. He thrust in deeper. He retracted. He pressed his body against mine, then grinded his hips against mine. He bumped and ground against me. Pleasure filled me hearing his irratic breath. The scene was so erotic. The familiar overwhelming feeling took over like a wave on a shore.
'You're so tight! Oh babe, this feels so good!' he panted.
'Liam....Liam...I don't think I can keep quiet! Babe...rub me! Rub me!' I moaned begging for more pleasure. I was sweating slightly from the experience. He dug his finger to my clit and I was suddenly in heaven. I let it all go. I collapsed and dug my hands into Liam once more. I screamed out, as I was half way through a blowing orgasm, when he came inside me.
'Liam!' I screamed out. 'Oh babe! Liam! I can't!' I was consumed with ecstasy. It was heavenly, alien, right and wrong all at the same time. It was too much!
'Liam...something's happening! It feels good but...I don't know!' I panted. There was a sensation in my abdomen following the orgasm that felt strongly like a peeing sensation, but it wasn't. It was different. He still kept going. He wasn't going to stop. He kept going, putting in more effort, sexily sweating, as of he was trying to make this unknown thing happen. Then it happened. Liam pulled put of me as I tensed up and warm sticky liquid shot from me. Something is only read about in dirty stories on the Internet. Liam had made me squirt.
'You're one talented bitch,' Liam groaned as I sat up to slide onto his lap. I bounced up and down, quickening the pace. He moaned, screaming out my name. I nibbled his earlobe as I knew he loved. He came once more before we collapsed on the bed, the corner of it wet with my juices, the test had squirted into the floor. We decided to wind it all down by snogging and dry hunping. It was still pleasurable.
'You pleased?' I asked Liam.
'You're a fucking goddess...you're so nice and tight,' he grinned. We checked the clock to see we had been at that for almost three hours. I didn't regret anything. It was something so amazing, I didn't think it was humanly possible to feel so good, until Liam showed me what it was like to be a woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah this story isn't going to be them banging every five minutes, it will develop again. This is a part of the plot and stuff. Hope you like :) please leave your comments about any chapter, as long as its about the story then I love reading what you think :)
By the way, I realise there are a lot of spelling mistakes but I'm on my phone, not my laptop. There needs to be corrections like *shit instead of shir. *Vest instead of best. *rest instead of test and so on. Sorry if this has ruined the chapter :/