Status: I hope you guys like my story

The Love of My Life

I want you ..... but I don't - chapter fourteen

Brian's POV

Im driving home and I feel like shit but I guess I rather feel like shit than be full of it. Krystal left me but I guess she felt she had to. At least her and Matt can relate. Val cheated on him. I cheated on Krystal but he can comfort her while i try to get her back. Maybe even get her to forgive me and all I can do now is hope.

Oh great what does she want. I stepped out of my car " michelle what do want " she had been crying. Remember Brian she is such a liar don't believe anything she says. Keep your guards up. Michelle pulled me into a hug. " I missed you bri ". I pushed her off me. " get off me " I yelled at her. " Brian I still love you " she began sobbing. God, I hate seeing girls cry and I have a heart. Brian do the right thing here." ugh do want to come in " she immediately said " yes I like to come in ". I unlocked my door. Pinky started barking as soon as she saw Michelle. I guess pinkly must be like " why the fuck is this cheating bitch here. And where is krystal"

I tried to pick her up but she ran away. She must still hate me and I think she hates me even more that she saw me invite Michelle in. " you want coffee " she nodded. We walked into the kitchen and I started making us coffee. " so michelle why are you here "

" I came her to ask for your forgiveness and to try get back together with you since you and Krystal broke up " she said trying to kiss me but I moved out of her way. " ok the asking for my forgiveness I understand. How do you know Krystal and I broke up" I asked feeling anger build up. I grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her." tell me how do you know " I yelled at her. " I could tell " I let her go.

" for one she is not here. And you are really mad. So I guessed you two broke up" I closed my eyes and justsighed." it's that obvious " she nodded. I served us a cup of coffee. " so why are you here again " I asked her again when I get mad I seem to forget things that just happened a few seconds ago. " I want you back" I shook my head.

" listen Michelle. You cheated on me and so did I on you. We are not good for each other. So no I'm not taking you back." she turned around and turned back to me. She stepped closer and kissed me. " stop what don't you get that I don't want you " I pushed her away. " look Brian I don't care what you say. We are getting back together if you don't take me back your precious little Krystal is gonna die. " I laughed. " we both know you aren't gonna do anything ok " I dragged her by her arm and pushed her out the door. " never come back you hear and if you so call "hurt" Krystal I have you put in jail for the rest of your life."

Everyone was right that michelle wasn't good for me. Now she so calls wants to hurt Krystal. I will never let that happen. Krystal means the world to me if Michelle tries something I will kill her with my bare hands.