Status: I hope you guys like my story

The Love of My Life

Our first time - chapter four

krystal point of view

After being in the hospital for a week, brian was finally let go from the hospital. I have been taking care of him since then and we have been getting closer than ever.

" babe sit down you have to rest " i said to brian and he ran to me. He lift me and carried me to the couch." brian put me down you have rest" " yeah but after we do something" he whispered in my ear. " oh really what's that" i said running my fingers down his chest. " YOU " he began kissing my neck. He kissed me passionately.

i pulled his shirt off and started kissing down his chest. He stood up and started undoing his pants. i bit my lip and took off my shirt and bra. he was taking to long so i undid his pants

me undoing his pant" god dam girl you want me as bad as i want you" brian smirked at me. " yeah i do i want you so bad" i said pulling his pants down. i saw his dick getting hard. " baby blow me" i nodded. i began sucking his dick. i stopped and stood up. " hey what up " he said with a diappointed face. i turn him around and push him down to the couch. i didnt say anything i just started blowing him again. " oh"he said gripped my head and force my head down a little more making me gag. I kept going at and he was playing with my boobs and teasing me. he came in my mouth and i swallowed. i took off my skirt and panties. I straddled him and i felt his dick get even harder.

He slowly enter me and we both moaned. I began going up and own he gripped me by my waist. he hit g spot perfectly. " faster brian" i yelled. " alright babe" he went faster and harder . we stopped.

We both stood up and ran to his room. we layed me down on his bed and kissed me from head to toe. he went down on me. i moan his name. he made his way up and sucked on my breasts. He entered me once again. it was getting hot and exciting he was moaning with me. i was filled with pure pleasure.

with him i had the best orgasm ever. he pulled out and came on stomach. he fell flat on top of me and i rubbed his back. " baby......baby......now i can rest" he said catching his breath. " omg that was amazing" i said kissing him.

" it was better for me " he said laying next to me. we spent the rest of the night in each other arms. " i love you krystal i really do" he said in a honest voice. " i love you too bri " i said right before i fell asleep.