Status: Feel free to comment, follow, or recomend!

The Beast Inside

Character info

Name: Drusilla Stark, but most people call her Dru

Age: 21, her birthday is on Valentine’s Day and it should have been Halloween.

Looks: She stands at 5ft 8inches, she has crimson red eyes (almost looks like the color of blood) she has dark brown almost black hair just like her daddy (Tony Stark), she is ghostly pale white and has a scar on her stomach that she can’t remember how she got it.

Powers: Well she is a feral just like Logan and victor, which means she has heightened senses: hearing, smell, speed, strength. She can also heal like them…in fact she also has an adamantium skeleton, you could say she is Logan’s twin except for the fact that she has an evil side that she likes to indulge.

Background: Hi my names Drusilla Stark…yes I am in fact the daughter of the one and only Tony stark, but he has no clue about me. My mum died when I was thirteen, when my powers started to show themselves. She was murdered in cold blood because they found out I was a mutant, so they killed her right in front of me and then knocked my ass out and took me to only god knows where and that is where I stayed until I decided to break the hell out of there. So that is where the story is going to take place…my escape.