Status: Feel free to comment, follow, or recomend!

The Beast Inside

Magneto

----Logan’s POV----
The sunlight streamed into my bedroom through the curtains. I stretched and placed my feet onto the cold wooden floor beneath my bed. I looked at the clock and it read 10:30am. My training session with Dru started in an hour. I hoped out of the bed and picked out an outfit for today which was a pair of dark denim jeans with a white wife-beater and my work boots. Once the water in the shower was at the perfect temperature I slid off my dirty clothing and stepped into the warm cascading waters and allowed it to take away my stress. As the water trailed over every inch of my body my mind kept going back to Dru and thinking about how close we have become and what we were going to do for our training session today. Half an hour later I was finished with my shower and fully clothed but something didn’t feel right. I exited my room and crossed the hall to check on Dru. I knocked on her door and then proceeded to wait for confirmation to enter her room. After a couple minutes of this I gently tugged on the door and it opened right up. Her room was covered in pitch blackness until I flicked on the light which drenched every corner of her room in a soft yellow glow. I looked around but there was no sign of her anywhere. Maybe she didn’t come home last night, and then panic began to set in when I spotted the note that was lying on her pillow. I slowly opened it and began reading it
Dear Logan,
I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, but also tell you that my time has come to move on. I need to find William Stryker and make him pay and it seems I’ll never be able to do that as long as I stay here. Please try to understand that this is what I have to do to avenge my family and do not try to find me because even if you do find me I am not coming back. I have finally found someone who understands what I need and they are going to help me find him, his name is Victor Creed. Well anyways, take care and tell all the others that I said good-bye and thanks for everything.
Yours truly,
Drusilla Stark
My heart sank after I finished reading this and I clutched the paper in my fist. I couldn’t believe that she would just abandon us like this…no I wouldn’t believe it she had to of been kidnapped by him “Victor” I spat his name out like venom. I have to find her and quick…before something bad happens to her.

We walked for what seemed like an eternity when in all actuality was only a couple of hours. I had no clue where we were heading but I kept close to Victor so I wouldn’t get lost. I kept my eyes focused on my feet as I took in all the scents and sounds of the forest when all of a sudden I bumped into Victor and fell to the ground. I stared up at him with a scowl on my face “what the hell…why did we stop?” He just turned around to face me and he had the same stupid smirk on his face “we’re here.” He chuckled and held his hand out for me to grab it and then he pulled me up to my feet causing me to crash into his chest. I looked up into his beautiful grey eyes they were hypnotizing and once again I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. “Thanks…” I mumbled barely above a whisper, but with our super hearing he had no problem hearing it. I shook my head to get out of my daydreaming I mean I just met this guy and I was only using him to find Stryker so why was I allowing him to get inside of my head like this. Whatever this feeling was it had to go away and stay away…no matter how handsome this guy is. I let out a shaky sigh “so…where exactly is here.” He smiled his beautiful smile that made my knees go weak…wait no what am I thinking I need to stop this right now “this is where you will find real answers because this is a place where mutants live to take out the enemy, which is basically anyone who is against us or non-mutants.”

He led me to a large tent and told me to wait there. I did as I was instructed and waited right at the opening of the tent as Victor slipped inside to talk to someone. A couple minutes later Victor poked his head out of the tent and told me to come inside. I pried back the tent opening and stepped inside to come face to face with an older gentleman who stood at a height of six foot two inches. He stretched out his hand “my name is Eric Lehnsherr but you can call me Magneto” I shook his hand and gave a half smile. “It’s nice to meet you Magneto, my name is Drusilla but everyone calls me Dru.” Now that all the pleasantries were out of the way I wanted to get straight down to business “I was told that you could help me to locate somebody…his name is William Stryker.” He smiled warmly at me as he nodded his head “of course my dear, I would be delighted to help you find him…after all he has threatened our kind and experimented and tortured us.” I returned the smile and sat down at the table that was in the tent as I waited for Magneto to locate Stryker for me. My blood boiled at the mere thought of him and my inner animal couldn’t wait to kill Stryker once and for all. I wanted to see him beg for mercy and then I want to slice him open and to watch his light leave his eyes forever…and then once he is finally dead I will play in his blood. A deep voice pulled me out of my daydreams “hey runt…” it was Victor. I smiled up at him “hey” I whispered back. He sat down beside me and I could feel his gaze upon me without even looking up and this caused my cheeks to flush a deep red. What is wrong with me…do I like him or something, I mean I’ve never felt like this before about anyone or anything. No, this couldn’t happen I couldn’t fall in love with anyone who would distract me from my mission.

We sat there in surprisingly a comfortable silence until Magneto walked back into the tent with a smile on his face, and a folder in his hand. He sat down across from us and began speaking “now in this folder in the location for a William Stryker…” a smile found its way to my lips and I stretched out my hand to grab the folder but he kept it out of my reach “before I give you this folder I want you to promise me something” I shook my head eagerly “after you find him and destroy him…I want you to promise that you’ll come back here and join the brotherhood and help us destroy the humans.” I sat there for a minute before a wicked grin spread over my face “you know it would be my genuine pleasure to help wipe out those pathetic Neanderthals…besides I was never really a people person” I let out a small chuckle before grasping the manila folder in my hand and reading the location of Stryker’s hide-out. I stood up from the small table and was about to leave when Victor grabbed my wrist I stared down at him with a quizzical look “I’m coming with you runt…and that’s not a question” I sighed in annoyance and proceeded for my bike. Victor hoped on front before I could say anything, so I hoped on behind him and he revved up the engine as we took of down the dirt path…man this was going to be a long ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long, hope everyone likes it :D