Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [11]

ALEX P.O.V.

"How can you not have a dream?"
"I just dont", she said running her finger down my bare chest.
We laid in her bed completely naked just enjoying being in each other presence. Our legs tangled into the sheets. Her head was rested against my bare chest. I felt her hot breathe and then felt the baby kisses she would leave every now and then. My arms placed around her waist as my fingers entangled into her hair stroking her soft hair.
"Everyone has a dream", I said laughing kissing the top of her head.
"I dont."
"You could share my dream?"
"No I couldnt do that, than it wouldnt be my dream you know", she said tracing stars onto my chest.
"Okay would you want to like get married to someone like Tom DeLonge and travel the word on his tour bus and his private jet? Watching his show every night and then living in a huge house in California."
"Yeah, but thats not going to happen," she said laughing.
"Why not?"
"One hes married. Two hes has like two kids and three hes too old for me."
"Okay how about you meet a handsome musician while you were working taking profession picture for some famous magazine. You fall in love and you go on tour with him and you live happily ever after", I said making her laugh.
"Sounds good to me, and exactly who would this handsome musician be?"
"I dont know maybe like a front man for an up and coming band. A guitar slash vocals maybe. Im just saying."
"Would this front man from a up and coming band be Alex Gaskarth?" she asked looking up at me with a shocked face making me laugh.
"Who is this Alex Gaskarth, he sounds amazing."
"Youre such a nerd."
"But doesnt that sound good?"
"Yeah."
"Than thats your dream."
"What to get married to a famous musician so I dont have to work a day in my life?" she asked looking down looking slightly sad.
"No to be a professional photographer for a very well established magazine and then you meet a musician you fall in love. Everyone wants to fall in love."
"I dont know if I want to", she said kissing my chest.
"You may not want to but eventually you are and Im kind of hoping it will be that handsome Alex Gaskarth."
She just laughed and rolled over on me. I started to kiss her neck softly and then her lips met mine. I pulled away and she took my bottom lip with her. She kissed me one last time and then laid her head back down.
"Have you thought about the tour?"
Cause I have every single minute of the day
"I cant go."
Damn
"Why?"

"My mom wants me to stay for the summer and besides work and like Hannah, its just a lot you know and I cant just go away from my problems."
"I understand", I said kissing her head.
Y"ou do know Alyssas going right?"
"Yeah."
Then I felt her starting to kiss my chest. I felt her tongue slide against my skin as her body started to roll on top of mine. She kissed my lips roughly and I returned it eagerly. Things started to get down to it when we heard a crash down stairs. She jumped up and listened. I held on to her worried that it was someone breaking into her house or worse her parents. Then I heard the giggles.
"Not again", she said getting off of me.
She stood up just wearing her underwear and a t shirt. I got up and followed her out her room. I looked down to where she was going and that when I saw her sister Hannah. She was faded. I ran down the stairs and helped Sam pick up her little sister. I grabbed her and Sam told me to take her to her bathroom. I set her down on top of the toilet seat but she kind of just tilted off and almost fell. I looked at her face and saw her eyes blood shot. She was stoned and the smell of liquor was all over her. Who the hell would drop her off and just leave her like this. I looked up at Sam and she had a wash cloth and started to wash her face.
"Hannah are you going to be sick?"
She just nodded. I scrambled to pick her up and pull the toilet seat open. Sam grabbed her hair and I just stood against the wall. I couldnt believe that this little girl was this drunk. I dont know what I would do if that was my little sister. I hoped to god that wasnt going to be my little sister.
"Im going to give her a bath, sooo."
"Right."
I got out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I couldnt believe that this was happening. This girl was out of control, and then I realized Hannah is just another version on Samantha. Minutes later Sam came in looking tired.
"Is she okay?"
"Yeah I just put her to bed, completely different from your sister right?" she asked with a laugh trying to lighten the mood.
"Yeah."
"I think you should go okay."
OUCH blow to the ego. Right when I though things were going good.
"Oh okay."
I grabbed my clothes and rushed to get dressed. We walked down the stairs and the stopped once we hit the front door. I leaned in to kiss her but I just got the cheek. I pulled back and smiled.
"See you later."
"Yeah maybe", she said and I knew what she mean by that I was leaving in two days.
"Bye."
"Bye."
I walked out the door feeling like old times. Leaving the girls house after the deed was done. I looked up and saw the light turn on in her room. I was back to square one with her. When I thought me and her could actually be more than what we are. More than this, but I guess I was wrong. This was just a months worth of one nights stands with us.

You're a chance taker, heartbreaker. Got me wrapped around your finger