Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [18]

I walked out of another class feeling tired and sick of school already. Thank god it was lunch. I walked over to my new locker turning the dial to get in. Finally it opened and i shoved my books and other stuff that i didnt need.
"Hi Sam."
I pulled my head out of my locker and looked over at her pretty big eyes.
"Oh hey Lori."
"So how was your summer?"
"Uh good, how about you? How was the tour?"
"It was really fun", She said smiling.
Sure Lori has been in most of my AP classes but we werent really friends. A quick hi and that was about it. I smiled and nodded my head done with the conversation. I put my head back in the locker and sorted out the papers that i needed.
"Hey baby."
My ears perked up to the sound of that voice.
"Hey."
I heard the sound of suction. I pulled my head out of the locker and my eyes met those brown eyes. He was holding Lori and their lips were brushing. He jerked back and smiled akwardly at me.
"Hey Sam."
"Hey."
I smiled and then shut my locker and walked away. I felt my heart break and my eyes water. I kept walking towards the exit of the school with no attentions of coming back.
"Ay bay bay. where you going?"
I just kept walking.
"Uhhh earth to Sam."
I just kept on walking ignoring the cars. I looked over and saw Rian walking over to me with Kerrera on his arm.
"Come on foods that way."
I just kept on walking. My tears were spilling out of my eyes. I heard feet running up to me. I felt my body stopping and big arms grabbing me.
"Whats wrong?"
I looked in both Rian's and Alyssa's eyes feeling such pain. My best friends didnt tell me, my beast friends lied to me.
"why did you tell me?"
"Tell you what?"
"Lori and Alex. WHy didnt you tell me!"
"Uhh."
"So fucked up, i-i just need to get out of here. yeah uh-"
With that i walked away. Speed walked out of the school and went staight home. I walked up the stairs and collasped on my bed. I looked around my room and felt tears running down my face. Suddenly i felt like i couldnt breathe. I dont know what was going on but it was scarring me. I felt my body go out. I crawled up in a blanket and cried myself to sleep.

"SAM!!!"
My eyes relunctly opened slightly. My puffy eyes seemed to hurt with them open so i closed them again.
"Whats your fucking problem. Leaving me at school what the hell?"
"Not now Hannah", I moaned looking up at her.
"Yes now you straigh up left me, you know how fucked up that is!"
"Can we talk abou-"
"No, im sick of your shit seriously. Dealing with boy problems again. Alex finally realized what a waste of time you are, thats your just another slut that hes slept with on the road"
"Shut up."
"No it seemed like thats all i do. Im tired of shutting up and im tired of your drama."
"Hann-"
"Dont Hannah me and make me feel bad. I'm so sick of all your drama. I love him but i cant be with him, Mark is rich and blah blah. I dont fucking care anymore youre the biggest slut ive ever met. I'm embaressed to be your sister!" she spat at me.
"And what about you Hannah. Dressed like some cheap hooker changing everything about yourself. Drinking what the fuck is that?
"i'm sick of being known as Sam's little sister even my own friends. I just wanted to be my own person, i want to make a name for myself."
"Friends? you call those girls your friends. Skidding off leaving you throwing up on the porch. Those arent your friends. And being your own person, so what does that mean drink and become a bigger lush than your older sister. Being know as something like that is nothing, it could be worse. For three fucking years i was known as Mark's girlfriend, Mark's ex, the girl that turned Mark down, the slut. You dont have no idea how it feels to be in love with someone and justto find out they have a girlfriend. You have no idea how it feels to think that the guy that your in love with and you think loves you back is off fucking another girl. You have no idea the shit ive been through. Drinking and parties is just the begging of the shit your gonna get into-"
"I'm sorry", she said sitting down next to me with tears running down her face.
"You have so much time and years why do you want to grow up so fast."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
She gave me a hug as we hugged and cried all over again. I heard a knock on the door. I looked up to see Rian and Alyssa standing at the door with sly smiles. I motioned them over. they tackled me on the bed and hugged me.
"We're so sorry we didnt tell you."
"Its fine."
"No im your best friend and i shoudl have told you, i know you would have done the same for me", Alyssa said crying.
"It fine really, i was the one that walked away. I fucked up, i just wanted him to be happy. God i sound like such a girl."
"Yeah you do", RIan said smiling.
I just laughed and grabbed him into a hug. He rubbed my back calming me down. Alyssa and Hannah joined the hug. We just sat there in bed hugging.
"I'm such a pimp", Rian said as all of us were still hugging.
"too bad your gay", ALyssa said making us laugh.
I was lucky to have what i have. I had the best friends anyone could ask for. Maybe it was time for a change, and it had to start with the end of ALex Gaskarth.

But right now I want to watch the tide roll in
With my best friends