Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [01]

'Come on.'
'Dude bowling?' I asked laughing.
'It is way more than bowling, its cosmic bowling.'
'I dont know.'
'Zack really wants you to come,' Alyssa said smiling knowing that would give me a reason to come.
'Ugh that boy I swear.'
'That boy you so want to bone.'
'Alyssa!'
'What its true.'
'Dont make me bring up Jack.'
'Please do, god I love that boy,' she said making me laugh.
'So you coming?' she asked standing up to fix her make up once more.
'Yes.'
I pulled up my shorts and grabbed my tight jeans. I went to my closet and grabbed a plaid baby doll shirt. I reached over and grabbed my Nikes. I got up putting my hair down. I looked up at Alyssa and laughed. She was wearing a cute top with a short ass mini skirt with flip flops. I threw socks at her and she just laughed and put them in her purse.
'Ready?'
'Yeah.'
We walked out to my car. I started the engine and The Kooks came on. Alyssa looked over at me and stuck her tongue out. She reached over and changed the station. Ciara came on loud and she started to bob her head dancing around singing. She turned it up even louder as she sang along loud. I just laughed until I found myself dancing and singing along with her. I pulled up to the alley and I spotted the guys and I parked next to them. I turned off the engine and got out of the car.
'There here!'
'No shit Jack theyre right there.'
'Alyssa! Sam!'
I just laughed as we walked over to them. Jack walked over and gave us both hugs. I walked over to Karrera and gave her a hug and then hit Rians head.
'Bitch!' Matt said to Rian before giving me and Alyssa hugs.
'Arent we seeing a lot of each other lately Clark.'
'Is it a bad thing Gaskarth?'
'No its a wonderful thing,' he said laughing putting his arm around me.
'Thought so.'
'Hey Zack,' I said smiling.
'Hey Sam', he said walking over to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.<br>
'Lets get this show on the road!'
I just laughed as me; Kerrera and Alyssa linked arms and walked away from the guys to get shoes. We got out lane and the guys got the food.
'Okay shoes check. Lane check. Food, check. Beautiful girls check, check,' Alex said with laugh.
'You had only two checks who's the ugly girl?' Alyssa asked with her hands on her waist.
'You,' he said with a shrug and then taking a bite of his nachos.
I just laughed and put out my hand as he gave me high five. He handed me the cartoon of nachos with a smile. I reached over and grabbed one and popped it in my mouth.
'Lets pick teams. Me and Alex are captains,' Rian said laughing.
'Okay I pick first and I pick umm,' Rian said looking around.
'Baby,' Kerrera said laughing.
'Fine I pick Kerrera.'
He wrapped her in his arms. I just smiled at how cute they were. They were that couple that everyone wished they could be in. I wanted something like that. I wanted something REAL.

'Okay my turn I pick SAM!' Alex yelled my name making me laugh.
'Matt.'
'Zack.'
'Alyssa'
'Man it's like third grade kickball all over again,' Jack said pouting.
'JACK!' Alex yelled.
'ALEX!' he yelled back as they ran into each other arms.
'I want to put the names in!' Alex yelled running to the machine pushing Alyssa and Rian out of the way.
Everyone started to laugh as he changed around everyones name.<br>
Alex now was Sexy
Jack Queer
Rian Rain man
Matt Faggot
Sam Pretty girl
Alyssa Ugly girl which earned him a kick in the shin but Alyssa just kept it.<br>
Kerrera Rain girl
Zack was well he was Zack. Alex was putting in Gay when Zack hit him and so Alex just put his name since he got scared. We all started to play which turned into yelling at each other and taunting. When Usher yeah came on Alex and Jack started to copy the moves. I couldnt stop laughing. There was never one dull moment around there guys.
'Having fun?' I asked sitting down next to Zack.
'Yeah.'
'Zack your turn!'
He just got up and walked away from me. I swear he was so confusing. You never know what the hell was going on in his head. I looked over at Alyssa and Jack who were obviously flirting and it frustrated me that Zack wasn't doing anything.
'Pretty girl,' Alex sang.
'Huh?'
'Your turn,' he said laughing.
I got up and walked over to get the heavy ball. I waddled to the lane as everyone just laughed. They have been doing this the whole night whenever I went up to bowl. <br>
'Drop it like its hot!' Alex yelled.
I just laughed rolling my eyes. I bent down and rolled it granny style. I watched it roll towards the pin. Then once it hit the first pin all of them went down. I got so excited and I ran to Alyssa and jumped on her. Then I hugged Zack but he just did the whole awkward half hug. I just rolled my eyes. I saw Alex standing there opening his arms. I ran into his arms laughing as he held my lower back tight. He picked me up off the ground and smiled. He spun me around laughing.

'Lets get drunk!'
'Just because you lost.'
'You tell them,' Alex said putting his arm around my shoulder.<br>
We all pilled up in our cars getting ready to go to Alexs. His parents weren't home so you know what that means. An empty house is always a good thing. Right?
'I'm so gonna hit that tonight,' she said looking over at Jack at the car next to us.
He was with Alex and they were both doing stupid faces at us. Jack put his head out at us as we hit the light.
'Hey, give me space so I can breathe. Give me space so I can sleep. Give me space so you can drown in this with me,' both Jack and Alex sang Something Cooperate at us making me and Alyssa laugh like a bunch of giddy school girls.
'Zack?'
'Hes being dumb.'
'Well Alex is a good choice just get with him tonight,' she said putting on New Found Glory.
'I don't think thats a good idea.'
'You said you wanted to get some action this summer and Alex is definitely the boy to give that to you,' she said with a grin reapplying her lips gloss.
'What about Zack?'
I mean me and Alyssa have been hanging out with the guys all this week and me and Zack have been talking. Well not really he's always talking to Alex who's always talking to me. The thing I don't get is that Zack always calls me and texts me but when we have a chance to talk he doesn't really.
'Well try to get with Zack.'
'I'll see.'

Luck loves me not tonight, I'm running out...