Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [20]

Sam's P.O.V.

"Ay bay bay."
"What do you want?" I asked laughing.
"Talk to me, Im bored."
"Jennifer, youre too much", I said turning around in my seat to face her.
"But you love me", she said grinning.
I just laughed and started another random conversation with her like we always did. Jennifer Saldez, she, well she was something different. I met her freshman year when I started dating Mark. She was a cheerleader and she hung out with all of the "cool kids", but she was nothing like them. She had amazing music taste and she was just amazing in her own way. She was the only one out of that group who would go to shows with me; watch the weird movies that Alyssa didnt want to watch and just lust over Tome DeLonge and Travis Barker. Even though she hung out with all of them she was totally different from them. Okay enough rambling.
"What is that?"
"What?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"That."
I looked down to where she was pointing and saw my tattoo showing. I just pulled my shirt down and looked away embarrassed.
"What the hell!"
"Shhhh!"
"God just go back to your work!" she yelled at everyone.
I just laughed and looked over at her. She rolled her eyes and returned her attention to me.
"Let me see."
"No."
"Please."
"No, its dumb."
"SO let me see."
I pulled up my shirt and she reached over and ran her finger over the cursive that was engraved into my skin. She just looked at me smiling.
"Ants in my pants nice. Wow your turning into a rebel. The tongue ring and now this tattoo. Can I be your friend please?"
"Shut up beezy."
"Come on, I want to be cool like you."
I just rolled my eyes as she laughed at her own joke.
"So when did this happen missy?"
"Well remember that night when we were all drinking?"
"Um which time?" she asked giggling with a smile.
"At the park."
"Oh yeah when we got kicked out of Jasmines house."
"Yeah and do you remember when I left with Britney and all of them."
"Faintly, I dont remember much of that night. The summer at that."
"Well yeah we, well I decided to get a tattoo. They all chickened out at the last minute and I was gone; I mean goneee", I said emphasizing on the word gone. (hahaha)
"Damn girl thats crazy."
"I know, man Im an idiot."
"Nah youre just, yeah pretty much youre an idiot."
"Thanks baby cakes", I said laughing.
"Your welcome hunny bunny."

"SAM!!!"
I turned around and saw Rian towards me and Jennifer. He got to me out of breathe and sweating.
"Whats wrong with him?"
"Doesnt run much."
"I can tell, he looks like he doesnt do much at that."
"He really doesnt, hes distend to live in his moms basement for the rest of his life", I said laughing with Jennifer.
"Oh my god you guys are hilarious, okay so now that you guys are done can I tell you my amazing, spectacular news."
"Okay Ri, what is this amazing spectacular news?"
"Blinks coming to concert."
"Are you serious?" I asked getting excited.
"Yes and get this, Zack's cousin or something like that got his like 10 tickets."
"Yeee, one of those tickets better be mine", I said smiling.
"Actually two, I thought you could be a friend."
"Hello friend, Jennifer said looking at me with a smile.
"Why hello my friend."
"Okay so yeah thats that, now say youre sorry for making fun of me."
"I'm sorry Rian, I love your sexy body and I love you my brother", I said giving him a hug.
"I love you too; okay yeah I need to go get Kerrera at her class. Bye."
I looked over at Jennifer with a big smile. She just laughed and we continued our conversation back to the table.

"Oh my god homecoming nominations are gonna be called during fifth."
I just rolled my eyes up at Britney. I looked across the lunch area and landed on Alex. I watched him talk to Lori and trying so hard to make her laugh. I watch the way he hugged her.
The way he kissed her.
I missed the way he kissed me
I missed the way his lips felt against my skin.
I missed the way he use to lick-
alright enough I shouldnt think like that.
I looked back at the table and it seemed everyone left. I looked up at Alyssa who was smiling down at me.
"Lets go baby."
"Okay."
We got to fifth period. I took my seat all the way towards the back next to Jack and Alyssa. We just messed around not doing anything. I sat there listening to Jacks wouldnt it suck.
"Wouldnt it suck if you-"
"Attention students its Principal Braddock with your homecoming nominees
"Oh my god shut up!" Britney and
Chloe yelled at the same time.
"Fantastic", Alyssa said laughing.
For your 2006 Homecoming king nominees are the following :
Gavin Smith
Mathew Kelly
Adam Johnson
Jack Barakat
I and Alyssa looked over at Jack. He was sitting there looking confused. I couldnt even listen to the rest of the names.
"What the fuck?" he asked looking around.
"Dude."
"Ew why is he nominated it must be some kind of joke. I mean come on look at him with that stupid pink strip in his hair", Britney said looking back at us.
"Dont be hating just because Im thinner than your fatass."
I hand to turn around and look away. The look on her face would have made me peed in my pants. I looked over at Alyssa who was laughing hysterically.
"Whatever, am I really fat?" she whispered.
"Stupid ass."
"Dude thats so crazy", Jack said still laughing at the fact that he was nominated.
"I'm so gonna rock one of those blue tuxes like in Dumb and Dumber. You think Alex would do it?"
I just rolled by eyes.
Now the nominees of the 2006 Homecoming queens are the following:
Angela Vasquez
Carrie Benenate
Chloe Ross
Britney Snow
Summer Rubin
and Samantha Clark
ME?
"Dude I knew it?"
"Knew what?"
"That you were going to get nominated, duh it was only obvious."
"Are you jealous little Alyssa?"
"No why would I be?"
"Because obviously the beautiful people of the group got nominated while the ugly one YOU didnt", Jack said making me laugh.
"Shut up Jacky."
"I dont want to, I actually like to talk. So I think Im going to keep on talking. Thank you very much."
"Are you done?"
"Actually Im not, ay Sam wouldnt it suck if Alyssa was actually prettier than us?"
"Youre an idiot Jack", she said laughing.
"Youre ugly Alyssa."
"Shut up!"
"No!"

I guess something never change