Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [21]

"Hey Samantha."
I turned around and those beautiful green eyes met mine.
"Hey Gavin, whats up?"
"Um nothing really, so congrats on the nomination."
"Thanks you too."
"Eh its cool, Im just really excited about the game.
I kind of dozed off taking a look around the hallway. I looked at what Gavin was wearing and how good he looked in those jeans. You could see his tight muscle and washboard abs in that tight shirt. I was looking him up and down and everything seemed perfect. From his nicely kept hair and eyebrows down to his nicely fitted clothes, no a wrinkle found in his clothes. And then there he was. I looked behind Gavin and saw that thing I lust for. His tight jeans along with an oversize hoodie. His flip flops to the stupid ass bandana on his head. Alexander Gaskarth wasnt exactly model looks like the gorgeous creature that was standing in front of me.
Tight jeans flip flops & Nikes
slightly baggy jeans, lettermans jacket & cross trainers
Crooked smile
Perfect teeth, Perfect smile
Thin and lanky
Muscular and oh so juicy
Adventurous, funny, amazing, talented, charming & sweet
Dull & rich
Which would you choice?
"So whos your partner for the assembly and all that?"
"Jack."
"Jack?"He asked looking confused.
"Yeah, um Jack Barakat."
"Umm", he said smiling putting his hands in his pocket flexing those muscles that made my mouth water.
"Pink hair."
"Oh right", he said laughing.
"Yeah", I said laughing at how adorable he looked when he cute. But not cuter than Alex
"So do you have a date yet?"
Ha NOPE
"No, I have what a weekend and a half to find one", I said with a laugh.
"Youll find one, dont worry."
"Hopefully, so what about you. Got a hot date you stud?" I asked with a laugh.
"Nope."
And my hopes are high
"But I have a girl in mind."
Crashing back down
"Aww cute."
"Yeah", he said scratching the back of his neck.
"Sam!"
I looked over at Alyssa, Jennifer and Hannah calling me.
"Um I got to go, ill talk to you later?"
"Yeah sure."
I smiled and started to walk away. Hannah gave me the look while Alyssa and Jennifer started to do cat calls at me.
"What?"
"Ay Im not saying anything", Alyssa said putting up her arms.
"It better stay that way."
"Lips are sealed."
I just laughed as we made our way down the halls and into the parking lot. We walked closer and I saw a grip of kids by my car. I looked over at the girls confused.
"Oh hell no they better not of hit my car."
"Wouldnt it suck if they did", Jennifer said laughing.
"Eww you sound like Jack", Alyssa said scrunching up her nose.
"Whose Jack?" she asked confused.
"Jack Barakat?"
"Umm."
"My ex."
"Youve had a lot of those."
"Bitch."
"Love you too Alyssa", Jennifer said smiling.
"Pink hair?"
"Oh that weird kid."
"Yeah."
Then I looked away from them and I saw Gavin standing there next to my car with roses in his hand. My eyes wondered up to the poster and my eyes widened.
Samantha would you go to homecoming with me?
-Gavin
I walked up closer and Gavin did the same meeting up close. I looked from the poster to his smiling face to everyone around us who were staring with stupid smile on their faces.
"So what do you say?"
"Um?"
"Homecoming with me?"
"I say yes, um wow", I said laughing.
"These are for you", he said handing me the roses.
"Thank you."
"No thank you for saying yes, I was a little nervous there. It was like I was getting pressure in the pocket and none of the receivers were open."
"Huh?" I asked laughing.
"Football."
"Okay, no more football talk. Deal?"
"Deal, only under one condition."
"And that is."
"A hug."
I just laughed and walked into his arms. I felt his big strong arms pulling me closer into his hard body. I got turned on just by his touch. I was definitely lusting for his body. I looked around at the crowds walking away little by little. I could feel a strong glare coming from somewhere I could really notice. Finally my eyes settled on a pair of brown eyes filled with anger and jealously. I looked at him with sad eyes still having my arms tight around Gavin. Flashbacks of my pass came running through my head. All those times I was with Mark hugging and kissing him, there was always Alex standing in the shadows watching us, glaring at us. I looked over at Alex and saw that he wasnt alone. There was Lori in his arms. He looked into my eyes and they kind of sparked. It was though he knew he was giving me a taste of my own medicine. Trying to give me that feeling that he had for years. When his lips met here my heart broke once again. I pulled out of Gavin's arms and smiled.
"Thank you."
"Thank you", he said grabbing me into another hug.
I looked over at Alex and his lips were still attached to hers but his eyes were glued to mine. I guess things do change, but it all seems the same.

Round in circles - lets start over,
Round in circles - lets start over.