Status: Completed.

Secret Love and the Fastest Way to Happiness

Secret Love And The Fastest Way To Happiness [27]

ALEX'S P.O.V.

"Fuck I cant believe we just graduated."
"I cant believe you actually graduated Alex", Jack said laughing.
"I know right, so how does it feel Zackary?"
"Weird, its like Im just going to go back to school in that fall", he said opening a beer.
"I know, fuck that were gonna be on tour", Rian said taking a drink.
"Fuck yeah we are, shit were leaving next week."
"That soon?" Rian asked smiling.
I just sat there looking at my beer. It seemed like the only thing my mind was Sam. What the fuck am I talking about she always is. Ive never wanted a girl as much as I wanted her. Shes the only girl that I couldn't get. I don't think it was the fact that I couldn't get her that made me want her more it was just her. She was that girl for me, she was the one. Shes so amazing, her jokes, the way she sings, her laugh, her smile, her free spirit, the fact that she can beat me at beer pong and the obvious her looks. Everything about that girl drove me crazy.
"Owe what the fuck!" I said touching my eye.
"Well you weren't listening to me, but damn I have good aim. I was aiming for your forehead", Jack said laughing.
"Cause I want listening to you threw a crayon at my eye."
"Well like I said I didn't aim for your eye, I just have miraculous aim."
"So anyways, whats up?"
"Everyones gonna head over here, help us set up."
"Alright."
I got up and set up the amps and plugged in the guitars. After that was all done we got the kegs and bottles set up. Around 9 the house was packed. We got up on the little stage that Matt, Rian and Matt built. I grabbed the mic stand fixing it to measure up to my height. We tuned up the guitar and got ready to set up. We played a couple of songs.
"Were gonna play one last song, so your welcome", I said watching Jack and Zack set up the acoustic guitars.
"This is a new one, we just recorded and yeah hope you like it."
I saw Jack and Zack sit down with the guitars. I looked out in the crowd and saw Sam walking through the door. She looked beautiful and it felt as my heart skipped a beat and my voice got stuck in my throat. It felt like i was staring in a teen film, some chick flick. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and then i looked down at Jack and Zack and nodded.
"Its called Jasey Rae."
Lights out,
I still hear the rain,
The images that fill my head,
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,
Tell my voice what it takes,
To speak up,
Speak up,
and keep my conscience clean when I wake.

Don't make this easy
I want you to mean it, Jasey
Say you mean it
You're dressed to kill
I'm calling you in
Don't waste your time on me."

I looked out and my eyes locked with hers. Her and Alyssa pushed they're way a bit closer. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"Now there's an aching in my back,
A sudden pain that says I lack
the common sense and confidence
to bring an end to promises,
that I make in times of desperate conversation,
hoping my night could be better than theirs in the end.
Just say when

Don't make this easy
I want you to mean it, Jasey
Say you mean it
You're dressed to kill
I'm calling you out
Don't waste your time on me."

There she was closer to the stage. I pulled the mic from the stand and looked down at her. Her eyes burning into mine, i could see the smile playing on her lips. I loved this girl.

"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire.
I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire,
but recently the flames are getting out of control.

Calling your name, kill me with words.
Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
I was your chance out of your town,
but I took the car and left you to."

She looked up at me with sadness behind her eyes. I closed my eyes letting my voice convey what i was feeling at that exact moment, what i was feeling for her.

"wait outside.
I hope the air will serve to remind you,
that my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath,
and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest."

I opened my eyes and she was gone. I just shook my head and bowed at the claps and cheers.

"Brah take a shot with me."
"Alright I'm down, lets get everyone over here", Jack said smiling.
I watched him run off in search of god knows who. i looked over at Rian who has Kerrera under his arms. He just shrugged. I looked over at Zack who had Katelyn under his arm looking like a cute little couple.
"Okay now we can start."
"Who the fuck did you go get?"
I turned around and my eyes locked with those beautiful hazel ones.
"Oh hey", I said smiling.
"Hi."
"Fine don't say hi asshole."
"Hey Ugly girl."
Suddenly i felt a sharp pain in my shin. I reached down and rubbed away the pain.
"Fuck Alyssa."
"You deserved it."
"Shut up Jennifer, go make out with your boyfriend."
"I will."
I watched her run off to Jack and kiss him. I just smiled, i looked over at Alyssa who was with Matt. I looked over at Sam and she just laughed. I grabbed the bottle of Jaeger and poured out the glasses and handed them all out. I gave one to Sam and i felt our skins touch and tingles going through my body.
"To graduating."
"But hey I'm barley gonna be a senior", Katelyn said laughing.
"Well to our beautiful girlfriends", Rian said looking down at Kerrera.
"Kiss ass!" me, Sam, Alyssa and Jack said at the same time.
"To being friends for fucking ever", Jack said smiling.
"To living it up", Zack said laughing.
"To the best four years of my life", Rian said.
"To getting fucked up", I said laughing.
"Yee", we all yelled clinking our shot glasses together and the pounding it back.
I watched Rian kiss Kerrera, then Alyssa and Matt making out. I looked over at Jack all cute with Jen and Katelyn and Zack kissing. I looked over at Sam and she laugh. She grabbed my hand and then leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Get that bottle and lets go to the park", she whispered in my ear and the walked away.
I smiled leaning over and grabbing the bottle and following her.

I'd follow this girl anywhere.