Status: Working on it.

Venomous Love

Funeral

"Tell me why again we are going to this run down town?" I was rather bored from the long car ride from 'boarding school', if that's what you even want to call it.

"You know very well why, Addison," Gerard answered. "We are going to help the rest of the Argents catch a few...dogs."

"Ah, that's right," I smirked. Nothing pleased me more than hunting dogs. I continued to stare out of the window until the car jerked to a stop in front of the cemetery.

I wasn't surprised when there were a bunch of photographers and news journalists surrounding where we needed to go. It was all Kate's fault in the first place, getting to careless as to setting the Hale family on fire and not being able to cover her tracks. Stupid bitch.

The whole reinforcement team made their way on over to where the Argents were with Gerard leading them. I couldn't help but fall back on my pace. I really did not like the fact that I was seeing them again. Not after what they did to me.

When we made it past the barricade that surrounded the funeral, Gerard stopped in his tracks to handle a young teen who had sneaked in to take pictures. He took the boy's camera. "This looks expensive," he said while examining it.

"Yeah, nine hundred bucks," the boy answered.

Gerard kept looking at the camera until he found the memory card. "And how much is this?" He held it up and snapped it in two, flicking the pieces onto the ground. The boy just rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

I stopped him before he made it past the barricade. "You're lucky he didn't break the camera," I sneered. The boy just stormed away.

We continued along until we reached the Argents in front of Kate's grave. Gerard hugged Chris and Victoria then turned to their daughter, Allison.

"Do you remember me?" He asked. "Considering since I haven't seen you since you were three, I don't suppose that I earn the title of grandpa. Until it's more comfortable, call me Gerard for the time being....but I prefer Grandpa."

"And I prefer Addison," I was starting to get impatient with all of the re-introductions. I pushed my way through Gerard's goons that he just had to bring with him, even though I could take care of the dogs all by myself. I walked on over in front of Allison. She looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"Hey there," I smirked. "Sis."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I kinda fell in love with Daniel Sharman and his character Isaac in this past season of Teen Wolf. And know that the season is over, I'm going to see how this goes. If I get a lot of positive feedback than I will continue with this story. So make sure to leave comments to let me know what you think! Subscribing and recommending would also let me know that I'm doing something right.

Thanks lovelies! :)