Status: Working on it.

Venomous Love

Try Me

"How the hell do you know about Scott?" Allison mumbled in a harsh tone as she dragged me out of the gym.

"Are you still a hundred million percent sure that you weren't followed the other night," I answered with a smirk.

A confused look fell upon Allison's face. "But how do you know about werewolves?"

"Oh honestly, Allison. Do you really think I was as gullible as you growing up, not knowing about this kind of stuff?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Do you really think that I was at boarding school all these years?"

"What?" Allison seemed even more confused than before.

"Think about it, Sis," I answered before storming off towards the locker room.

* * *

When we both arrived home from school that day, Allison dragged me up the stairs into her room. "Okay, tell me why the fuck you know about werewolves," Allison said. "Tell me the truth, Addison."

"The truth?" I smirked. "The truth is Chris and Victoria raised a gullible little bitch."

"Excuse me?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Oh, Allison," I started to slowly pace around her. "Like I asked you before: do you really think that I was away at some stupid boarding school this whole time?"

"I guess not," Allison spat through her teeth.

"Why don't you think back to when I came into town," I got up close to her ear. "Think about who I had come with."

Her eyes had gotten wide as if something just clicked with her. "Gerard..."

I chuckled darkly. "That's right."

"You've been with him this whole time?"

"Why of course," I answered.

"So that means...."

A devious smile appeared upon my lips as I nodded. "That's right, my dear sister. You see, when we were younger, I somehow showed that I had great potential of being an outstanding hunter. And well, when our dear parents told Gerard about it, he just had to start training me as soon as possible."

A look of fear crossed Allison's eyes. "So you're one of them?"

"Oh I think you're forgetting something, Allison," I crossed my arms and smirked. "You're one, too."

Allison shook her head. "It's complicated..."

"There's nothing complicated about it," I answered. "You just have to kill those dogs."

"But Scott..."

"Ah! That's right," I said. "Your secret lover. Should be easy for me to-"

Allison grabbed my shoulder. "Addison, please don't."

"And why not?"

"I love him," Allison's eyes were starting to water up. "Please."

"You can't love a dog," I spat at her, pulling away from her grasp. "Why don't you understand that it's impossible for you two to be together?! He is a monster."

"You're wrong," Allison answered.

I turned to leave her room. "We'll talk when he gets fired up and hurts you."

"Addison, please don't do anything," Allison said.

"Can't promise anything," I turned back to look at her. "If I get the opportunity, I'm going to take it."

"You wouldn't."

I gave her sly smile before making my way out of her room.

"Try me."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is kind of a filler for now. I felt bad that I hadn't updated in a couple of weeks so I kinda just finished this chapter up now! Anyways, I know Isaac's not in this chapter but he's coming back soon, I promise! Just please be patient! Also, I think I'll start setting a day where you should expect an update. I really feel bad when I don't update so often because of school and stuff. So I decided I'll update every Saturday. And if I miss one Saturday, I'll make it up to you by updating with two chapters. I think that's a good plan. Anyways, I hope you are a least enjoying the story so far, even if this chapter was kind of sucky. But please let me know what you think by leaving my comments and recommending and subscribing if you haven't done so already!

Thanks again lovelies!