Status: I will post the new chapter tomorrow

Bettina

And it begins

Cherry sits on the house steps. She admires the sunset. A cat passes her. Cherry catches it with a hand and puts it on her lap. The cat starts to purr, and Cherry feels bad because just a few days ago its babies died. Then she thought how nice it would be if she'd join the veterinary medicine high school. And all of her ill animals crossed her mind.

She came inside the house and she asked her mother:
"Mom, I'm fifteen. Do you knou that I can go to the high school?"

That was a strange question, because in that village the people were not used to the "high school" concept. Her mother was a bit shocked, but after a time she said that she could go, but just if she promises that she'll learn and earn good grades. Cherry told her mother about her plans.

The high school that she joined wasn't popular, and that's the reason why there was about fifty students. The classrooms were downstairs. At the first floor were the boy's bedrooms, the girls' ones at the second floor. The teachers had appartments at the third floor.
When Cherry came, she was very popular, she knew everybody and everybody knew her. She didn't have much friends, just Gray, Lindsay and Lilly. Cherry is now in the eleventh grade, and she was going to meet some new people from the nineth grade. She always got on very well with everybody, but her only friend was from her grade.
She met a guy who really had a dark side. He looked like he had a dark big secret. He didnt talk very much, and he was always wearing a black coat. In his bedroom he had lots of posters of punk bands. His roommate's name was Fenton Beck and he didn't care about his colleague Tony's style.
But this day was special. Cherry feels that Tony will do something really bad. Like Morgan Deste, who was a loial friend of Tony's, and Davy Ruddy. They could always go to the second floor just to "visit" their friend Rihanna Abbs, Anne Klemmer or Lina Perry. Or Bettina Fyfe, Tony's girlfriend. There was a bunch of people that Cherry thought she had to stay far from, because they were like a clan. From the very first day, they all went up to Bettina's room to rock their minds partying.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for my good friend Annie! I hope you liked it!