Status: Just starting :D

Masterpiece

Maybe, just maybe

Landing in LA I collected my luggage and took a cab to my new apartment.I entered the building and took the elevator to the fifth floor. ˝Ugh˝.I muttered as I carried my luggage to the front door.I opened the door and looked around.The apartment was nice and had a lot of space, there was a good sized hallway that led to the living room,on the right there was a beautiful kitchen which I adored because I love too cook.And on the left there was a medium sized bedroom with a balcony.I walked around trying to find the bathroom,I finally found it in the hallway.It was decorated nicely and had a big tub.I carried my stuff in the bedroom and started to unpack.˝Better start now˝.I said to myself.After I was finished with that I took one of my element skateboards and went outside.I walked around for about ten minutes till I found a skatepark filled with skaters trying to land different tricks.I took my skateboard and begun to do some kickflips and some 50-50 grinds.I noticed a few guys looking in my way and laughing.I did a 360-flip and then one of the guys started to walk in my way.I studied him a bit,he was handsome I guess.He had short brown hair and tattoos all over his body.I landed another kickflip and turned around as I heard a faint ˝Hey˝.˝Hello˝.I said warily.˝You have some sick moves,me and my friends have been watching you for a bit.I never knew a girl could skate like that˝.He said with a wide smile.˝Um thank you,I guess.˝He seemed a little shy as he said ˝I never saw you here before,where are you from? ˝.I smiled a little and answered him ˝I just moved from Chicago,my name is Emma˝. ˝Nice to meet you Emma I'm Steve-O˝.He said again with that beautiful smile.Beautiful? Emma pull yourself together,you just met the guy.We chatted for a few minutes and he gave me his number to call him if I needed some help settling in or if I just wanted to hang out.We said our goodbyes and I started to walk to my apartment.On my way I though about Steve-O.He was really nice and attractive,but who was I kidding,he would never went for a girl like me.Maybe we would became friends,but who knows.But for one thing I was sure,he was awfully familiar,but I couldn't remember where I had seen him.I stopped in a store on my way home and picked a few things considering my apartment was empty.I arrived home,cooked something to eat and went to sleep,it was a long day.I fell asleep thinking about the events in the skatepark and a certain smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the short updates,there will be longer ones soon :)