Bat Country

Meeting the master

Zacky’s P.O.V

I hate life so much. I’m every ones damn punching bag. Mom’s, Dad’s, even my little sister’s and everyone who knows me. I just want to die in a hole so I can go to hell where I belong. If someone gave me the chance I’d run far away.

“Zack you damn peace of shit get your lazy ass down here!”

That was my bitch of a mom. Isn’t she lovely?

Oh if you’re wondering I’m Zachary James Baker. I like the name Zacky Vengeance better. The reason everyone hates me is because I’m one hundred percent gay and a heavy medal fanatic. Yeah wouldn’t expect a gay man to like that stuff right?

Life kind of sucks right now but I’m going to keep trying at least so maybe someone will love me before I decide to take myself of this miserable planet forever..

“God damn it you peace of shit get your ass out and go to your corner and make us some money you fag!”

Oh forgot to mention my parents made me a prostitute the minute I hit puberty.

I get dressed in my skink outfit as my sister calls it. A black and red lace corset and a short little black and red plaid skirt with bondage straps dangling of it and my black knee high combat boots. With black eyeliner highlighting my bright green eyes (The only part of my body I actually like). I don’t mind the outfit actually. I just mind what I have to do while wearing the outfit.

I walk to my corner and right away someone pulls up. In my mind I’m just going oh shit. But when I get up to the car the guys actually a freaking sex god! Perfect straight hair with a fedora hat on his head. With bronze skin and nicely toned muscles down his body. Lastly to chocolate brown eye peaking over the rims of his black aviators. Hmmm I might actually have a good time tonight.

Brian P.O.V.

He opened the door, and placed himself in the seat. He doesn’t know the danger he is in.

I’m Synyster Gates. I have gone by that name for 200 years ago. Nobody remembers my real name, and I really don’t care. I’m a vampire, who gathers freaks for my show. I use all this ‘show’ thing, to get food. It’s easy, simple and I get money. Usually, I collect werewolves, mind controllers, or other vampires, but there is something about this Zack kid that has something that no one else has had. I don’t know what it is, but I can feel it. I’ve been watching every move he makes, everything he does and each breath he takes. I know I’m crazy, but I find interesting his life. He is not like the other teenagers that have almost perfect lives. He suffers. I understand him. My father killed me, but a vampire saved me.

I looked at him. He was dressed like a whore. Poor kid.

“Where are we going, love?” He asked me. Okay, first of all, I’m not gay, or bisexual. Actually, I’ve never been in love with someone.

“Zachary, would your parents mind if you didn’t return to your house?” I said before I parked the car. He looked at me with frightened eyes. Lovely. He opened his mouth to speak, but it seems that he had no words to say. “Don’t be scare kid.” I said while I stroked his cheek. His green eyes were filled with confusion and fear.

“What do you want?! How do you know my name?! Who are you?!”

“Shh…” I placed my index finger on his lips. “Too many questions at a time, and I’m not going to answer them. Not now, not here.” I said before I pulled him close to me, and bit his neck. After a few seconds, he was unconscious and laying limp in my arms. Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cross dressing Zacky? Yeah I had to.