Bat Country

Why the *** do I look like snow white!

Zacky's P.O.V

"Where am I?" I asked out loud.

I feel so funny. I feel stronger and I can see clear with out my glasses. I can still see my reflection but I'm paler much paler. My Green eyes are even brighter. I'm not wearing my mini skirt anymore just a pair of boxers with death bats all over.

"WEAR THE HELL AM I AND WHY DO I LOOK LIKE FUCKING SNOW WHITE!"I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Then he came in the men from the car.

"Hello Zacky. How is my new apprentice?" The men said to me his chocolate brown eyes staring at me

"Wh-wh-who are you and wears my clothes n-n and how do you know my name?"

"Again with the questions I won't answer. Although you can have my name as long as you promise to stay." The man said.

" I wa wa will stay if you won't hurt me again"

" Zacky I never hurt you I saved you and my name is Syn. Synster Gates master of the night and ring leader of the Cirque Du Psychotic. You Zacky are my new apprentice. You are now a child of the night. I shall let you rest for now come to the main tent when the moon begins to rise please. Your training begins tonight." Syn said with very little expression.

"O-o-o okay" I stuttered.

Dam it mouth why did you have to stutter to the sexy beast. I yell at myself in my head. He's so freaking hot god! I hope he's not straight. No... don't think that way about Syn. He's your master now. Mmmmm master sounds kinda kinky.

" GOD DAM IT SYN I'M GONNA!!!!" I screamed aloud.

"Please don't scream. Oh and Zacky you might want to look down" Syn had came back after more yelling.

I looked down heading my new masters advice and of course I have a boner. Despite how pale I had become I flushed deep red every wear.

"I- I aahhhhh."I tried to come with words to say but I was too embarrassed.

"Zacky I know you are gay but first I am now you're master and second I am straight so we will never be." Syn said sternly.

"Ok master." I said with my eyes down cast and somewhat disappointed.

"Ummm well Zacky I'm going to let you take care of your problem and here are some clothes." Syn through the clothes in front of me then walked away.

I got up and found a door marked shower room. I walked into the room and found a decently cleaned shower stall. I took my boxers of and went into the warm water. I set to work fixing my "Issue" as Syn called it. I take my hard member in my hand and stroke it at first running my middle and index on either side of it. Then I rap my hand around the base and pump it. I feel it growing harder. Finally I sit down and bend over it and suck myself of (Yes I'm just that flexible). I continue sucking and I hit climax and swallow my cum. I stand back up and washed myself quickly.

I get out of the shower and then slip my boxers back on and pull on the pair of black skinny jeans Syn left. Then I pull on the skin tight red Cirque Du Psychotic shirt (he gives me a skin tight shirt yet he says he's straight I think he's lying).

I follow Syn's directions and head to the main tent for training.
"Hello Syn" I say loudly.

Then I feel a heavy wait on me and I follow down and hit my head and black out. I hear a voice as I go down its Syn voice saying I've failed my first test.

Brian's P.O.V

Poor kid. I really feel sorry for him. But I'm Master Syn. By know he has to call me like that. I'm not his best friend, but I won't wan't to be his enemy. It was cute when he didn't realize he had a boner. How couldn't he feel it? Ugh... Stupid half-vampire. They are not so intelligent at by this period it seems.

I felt that someone was watching me. I turned around and saw nothing. Something was there... And that something was familiar. When I turned around, a tall muscular man jumped from the shadows, and pinned me to the floor.

I screamed. God... I didn't screamed since I was, twelve, I think. "HOLY CRAP! SHADZ! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Matt, or Shadz -short for Shadows-. Matt was my best friend. I knew him since we were practically 18. He can controll and travel by shadows. If you didn't realized that, then you are stupid.

"Aww... Little Syn is scared?" He grinned.

"Would you please... GET YOUR FUCKIN HANDS OFF ME?!"

"Jesus! Calm down!"

"Don't even say that name again, or I will kill you." He rolled his eyes, and disappeared in the shadows of the forest.

I felt someone was pulling on my pants. I looked down, and noticed that Zacky was trying to stand up. Thanks! I thought he was trying to get in my pants. I grabbed him from his shoulders and help him stand straight.

"Okay, Zachary. First thing, I'm not really into relationships, and if I would have to go into one, I will choose a girl. Second, you have to call me Master Syn, by now. You don't have the privilege to call me by 'Syn'. Not right now. Maybe in the future. If you ever call me Syn again, I will have to punish you. Okay?" I said, wile a wicked grin spread through my face.

He nodded in fear, but at the same time, he couldn't get his eyes of my face. It seems like he was scanning me.

"Kid, I know I'm sexy and beautiful as fuck, but I don't wan't you to be staring at me all the day. Am I clear?"

He blushed and looked away. "Your training starts know." I said before I pushed his forehead with my index finger, for his soul to come out.