Bat Country

Training and Chores oh what fun! pfff not

Brian's P.O.V.

"Okay, kiddo. For you to be strong, your soul and mind has to be strong too. If not, anyone could take advantage of you. Even the ones that you least expected." I said while a wicked grin was spreading across my face. He was trembling. I kind of feel guilty for making him feel like this. But he has to be strong if he wants to live. I'm not joking. I'm not the only vampire out there. I'm a very strange type of vampire. I actually don't want to kill any damn person I see in the streets. I try to feed myself from people who have done bad things on life, but I have to say that I need all of my self-control to not jump onto Zack, and dry him out.

"What do I have to do?"

"Oh, don't worry. It would be easy... And fun." I replied with a smirk. "You will have to take my hat off." As soon as I said that, I saw him running towards me extending his arms and trying to catch my hat, but I being faster, moved just before he could catch it.

"What the..."

"I'm faster, older, have more experience than you, and I'm also sexier than you." I said as I walked towards him. "We will have to know wich is your...uhm...how do I say it...gift. You have to take my hat, with your fangs." I grabbed his chin and slowly bring him closer to me, until we were mere inches away from each others lips. I felt how his heart beat was growing faster, and I have to say that it I read his mind. He was thinking that I was going to kiss him. Didn't he understood that I'm not into relationships? "I'm not going to kiss you, Zachary." He lowered his gaze, and sighed.

"H-how did you know that I wanted you to k-kiss me?"

"I can read minds" I said before I tilted his head a little bit, and sunk my fangs deep into his throat. Damn… I can't believe I never did this before. His blood is just so… sweet and amazing. I heard him moan as I sucked harder. This boy has issues. How can he possibly feel pleasure when I'm drinking his blood?! I licked his neck before I pulled away.
"W-what did you j-just do?" He asked. I smirked and wiped the rest of the blood that I had around my mouth with my hand.

"Let's say that I completed your transformation, and marked you…" He shivered.
"How so?"

I sighed. "You know are a full vampire, but that doesn't mean that you are strong enough to live."

"I understand! I'm not stupid!" He growled. "I mean by the : 'I marked you'." He said trying to copy my voice. It was really cute. I started laughing… I couldn't resist.
"WHAT?!" The only thing he gained by being angry, was me laughing harder. I stroked his cheek and lean closer to him and bit his ear lobe, and whispered.
"You are cute when you are angry." I read his thoughts, and noticed that he was planning to kiss me, so I quickly pulled away. "Anyway… Back to our training. You still have to take my hat.
"
He stood in his place and closed his eyes. What was he doing?

"I'm ready Syn… Prepare yourself."

What the…? Suddenly, I felt a voice penetrating through my mind. But, it wasn't any voice. It was HIS voice. How did he do that? Did he find his power? But… How? It takes weeks of training to reach your power. Zachary is something different.

Hello, Master Syn.

"What are you doing?" I screamed. "Get out of my mind!"

I saw him, but he was just in the same position he have been three minutes ago. What was his power? I have never seen something similar before. Maybe I should shake him a little bit, so he gets off my mind…

But, before I even had the choice of thinking in moving my legs, I was freeze in my place.
Don't move. You are going to do all that I say

Again. I saw him, and he didn't even had his mouth opened. "How can you do this?"
It's my power… I have the persuading skills, but only when I'm in the other person's mind. You might think how can I do this. It's simple. When you bit me, I started to listen a voice. Guess who that voice was? Yours. So I started digging into your thoughts, and learned how to find my power. I just needed to concentrate in finding my power, and block any distracting thoughts out of my mind. Eaaasyy

My… This kid is good, and learns fast!

Now… Don't move, or I'll tell everyone that secret of yours.

I gasped in shock. He wouldn't dare would he?

Oh… I would.

He slowly started running towards me, with his eyes closed. There were a few rocks in his way, but he passed them with so ease and grace, it actually amazed me. He jumped a few meters in front of me, and I saw how his fangs were growing. He landed sitting on my shoulders and took slowly my hat with his fangs.
"Okay, that's it. You can close your mouth, ya know."

I haven't noticed that I was staring at him with my mouth open and with widened eyes. I slowly closed my eyes, and stared at him in disbelief.
"I'm tired with this all 'training' thing." He said using air quotes. "Can we go back?"
I nodded and soon we were near the others. Zack was back to his body, and everything was normal again.

Zacky's P.O.V
After training I wanted to sleep but it was morning so I had to do chores. I was supposed to feed the gnomes with some guy named The rev. Who was apparently a duck master and could grow extra limbs.

I walk over to the gnome cage and there's a tall lanky man talking to a gnome with a Mohawk. The tall many looks over at me and smiles.

"Hey you must be Zacky. I'm The Rev and this little Shorty is Johnny." The Rev said with a huge smile on his face.

"HEY I'M NOT THAT SHORT!"Johnny said with a frustrated tone.

I start to snicker.

"Then why are you in the gnome cage short shit!" The Rev screeched with glee.

"Because you didn't let me sleep with you again last night dumb ass. We were both drunk and I somehow ended up in here." Johnny said as he continued to get angry.

"Well someone needs to chill their boner."The Rev giggled as he spoke.

Johnny just started to walk away. Then The Rev yelled.
"LOVE YOU BABE!"

"Bite me bitch!" Jonny yelled as he trudged away on his little legs.

"Isn't he just adorable?" The Rev gushed to me.

" Sure……"I replied.

"Haha so. This job is pretty easy we just got to hunt for food and then bring it back to the midgets and they do the rest." The Rev said as he jumped over the fence around the gnomes.

After we feed the gnomes. We go to the main tent and I get to meet the rest of the acts. Theirs the Berry brothers who are Siamese twins with eight limbs and they walk like a spider they can even spin webs that they jump around on during their act. Then we have Matt. Master Syn's best friend who can travel with the shadows. Then there's the Xaviera who can shape shift to anything possible and is also the costume designer for the show. Lastly there is the snake man named Jacoby (He's sexy like Master Syn). I have been informed I will be performing as well with a cantor shin act because apparently Shads told Master about my shower the other day.
I go back to my tent wear the very little things I own wait. Xaviera gave me back my corset today I squealed like a little girl when she gave it back. She also added some shorts under my skirt to wear during my act. I was actually excited for something and the snake man Jacoby is going to come live in my tent because well let's just say Johnny and The Rev kind of got kinky with it the other night. I'm kind of jealous. I wish Master would like me back. Yeah I know I don't know much about him but still. I wish I was at least closer to him. He only talks to me when he has jobs for me or during training.

"Zack it's time for the show get your clothes on" Jacoby said as he left the tent.

"Wait can you help lace me up." I said in response.

"Lace you up what do you mean?" Jacoby said cursorily.

I pulled out my corset and he stated to laugh.

"Dude that's wearied don't you think? How do you bend in that thing!?" Jacoby said with a hint of amusement in his voice still.

"I don't know it's just always come natural to me bending myself in strange ways." I say in response.

"Well guess its good you're here to stay at the Cirque Du Psychotic." Jacoby said.

"Yeah I guess so." I said with sadness in my voice.

"Hey don't be down Zee its better than your old life write? Plus maybe you'll find what you're searching for here. Your gorges some one has to think you're sexy. I know I do." Jacoby said with a flirty tone as he pulled my corset tighter around me.

I flushed a deep red like when I had a boner in front of Master.

"Awwww it's so cute when you do that." Jacoby teased at me.
"I'm done." Jacoby said.

I mutter out a thank you to him and pull on my skirt and boots and put on my eye liner.

"What do you think?" I turn to Jacoby and ask.
He just stands their slack jaw.

"Dam Zacky if Syn doesn't fuck you soon I might just have to." He said with a wink and then he smacked my ass. Then I made a little squeal noise.

I flush red again and he starts to laugh.

We walk together to the main tent. Jacoby is wearing nothing but a pair of cut of shorts and he has his pet snake around his neck. We walk into the main tent wear everyone is getting ready.

In the middle stands Master Syn in a pair of black skinny jeans a black and red vest one side with checkers the other with diagonal stripes. With a red and black metallic top hat with old victorain hat pins decorating one side. And his eyes had black rims around them with his fangs sticking out. He wore red and black high top converse that were checkered. He looked so mysteries (and sexy as fuck as usual).
"Zacky come here."He said. (hehe I'm leavening you people hanging for next chapter :p LOVE ZACKY!)
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy and comment!